[Theory, kind of tested] Scion cheap starter BF CWC BF 100% phys 250k+ dps for 3.0

"
also how do we look up our DPS?! is it from blade fall or from blade furry?!!

do i look for phys dmg? or spell dmg?!

it comes from both, thats the beauty. because of that we get +physicaldmg as it will buff both skills. but that was already described here.

"
Question: How effective is your Orb of Storms for keeping arcane surge going?

get orb of storm + surge + crit + powercharge und level all gems to 20, just not the surge. this one goes high enoug that it triggers with every cast (or maybe every two). Î don't use it yet because the need is still not here (cleared uberlab relativly easy and going for T12 maps)

As i am lazy i use Assasins mark^^
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
when do we start picking up shadow nodes? Do i fill out the scion part of the tree first?
Last edited by lobsterzilla on Aug 14, 2017, 4:51:18 PM
"
lobsterzilla wrote:
when do we start picking up shadow nodes? Do i fill out the scion part of the tree first?

Well you have two options, first one when you have the shadow ascendacy open in that point pretty sure the scion part is gonna be filled, or two you can from the right side of the scion tree to the shadow tree if you cant wait or wanna have nodes from shadow, you can use later reset points if you need to recover skill points from those nodes.
build was great for acts but im noticing tht in maps its kinda weak but im only lv 75 il see if i can make it better
Hey guys!

I got to level 86 and am doing alright, but would like to do better. I posted a separate thread in another subforum, but since I was inspired by this build I welcome suggestions from all of you as well.

My thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1960099
I had some issues with the orb + arcane support being useful. After fooling around a bit, I found that a level 9 Arcane support with level 16 orb of storms + Increase Duration + Efficacy was much more useful for me (it cost 52 to cast, greater than the 51 needed for level 9 arcane support). It procs with a a single cast and the duration increases would give it around 8 seconds of activity as well.

This would allow me to cast prior to entering the fray, and last long enough for me to kill or move out of the fray. Additionally Increased Duration and Efficacy are more %mana increase for casting, allowing for a higher level of single cast arcane support (allowing for the 52 spell cost).

I never really missed the Power charges from the spell... they never weren't maxed anyways. Just my thoughts playing around with the build. Loving it still, easily moving through maps.
Last edited by Sorander on Aug 16, 2017, 2:08:06 AM
"
build was great for acts but im noticing tht in maps its kinda weak but im only lv 75 il see if i can make it better

What kind of weak? I run some T13 with nasty mods, was not so bad. Uberlab is fine. Normal Atziri felt easy. Not a bad build considering how sloppy my execution is.
Bravery is not a function of firepower.
sorry about the late reply guys, but this build is still super strong. It has lots of potential, probably about 1 million + dps if you invest in it (not including flasks, I never count those). However I put this build on hold because a friend I introduced to POE screwed up and wanted to make a new character so I decided to do the same and team up with him. Didn't want him to feel lonely and quit. However this allows me to create the avatar of fire version of this that I've been theorycrafting for a while now. Also using super cheap gear to easily attain 400k dps so far, only a pyre ring, sybils lament ring, kaoms boots, hrimsorrow gloves, lycosidae shield (probably the most expensive unique on this build ~15c, other than bodyarmor), and bloodseeker as uniques. Also this build uses the izaros turmoil jewels to take advantage of the cold/fire damage conversion, an easy 40-50% dmg increase per jewel (also super cheap, around 3-5c for decent rolls).

Immediately strong, but upside damage potential is very limited due to no crit scaling (and lots of uniques). You can check out my current character called I_Flagellate_Myself
Last edited by id_rather_be_single on Aug 16, 2017, 11:51:04 PM
"
JamaDharma wrote:
"

What kind of weak? I run some T13 with nasty mods, was not so bad. Uberlab is fine. Normal Atziri felt easy. Not a bad build considering how sloppy my execution is.

im lvl 83 now im gonna add u tmr and we will talk in game or something
I was a little underwhelmed around level 70 when i started mapping. but I got some pretty solid upgrades over the last couple days and I'm up over 100k deeps, now im turning into a buzzsaw.

I feel alittle squish with only 4900 HP but im hoping as i trek towards 90 i can bring it up to 5-5.6k ESP when i finally get a yellow 6L or BotB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info