[Theory, kind of tested] Scion cheap starter BF CWC BF 100% phys 250k+ dps for 3.0

Hey! I wanted to start this season with something different so I picked up your build and I like it so far.

I changed the gear setup a bit that you had as example on your pob link and was wondering which head enchantment is the strongest for the build. I picked up a dirt cheap 40% bladefall dmg enchant but I'm not too sure if crit chance on bladefall isn't stronger considering all the crit multipliers etc you pick up in your skill tree.
Playing around with this build myself but I am fairly POE noob. Any chance of getting specifics on what Bandits you picked, what Gods, and more expansion on your gems?
for bandits, either oak or 2 points is good.
Major gods : get the anti stun I would say and for minor one take the increase damage when stationary. For gems you can click on his profile directly to have a better idea of what he did this season
I killed all bandits. For gods I prefer Tukuhama or Yugul as minor god and Brine King or Lunaris as major god. I was running with tukuhama+brine king and yugul+lunaris combos and I like both of them. Really depends what mods you have on your maps.
I am very interested in playing this build next. Can someone that is in maps please post a video of the gameplay?
"
socxiety wrote:
Playing around with this build myself but I am fairly POE noob. Any chance of getting specifics on what Bandits you picked, what Gods, and more expansion on your gems?

for bandits I picked oak for increased regen, physical damage etc. As for major gods, I picked the anti-stun one first until I picked up kaoms roots (boots). I then picked soul of solaris for the increased phys reduction vs bosses, and i plan to upgrade it to have the crit damage reduction.

Even with kaoms roots, I was able to max out all my resists. I'm currently able to do t8 maps fairly comfortably and im not even 80 yet. Nor do I have any jewels, or done uber lab. This build still has some crazy potential.

But for jewels I'd recommend hp + phys + spell (those are the cheapest for what they do), or hp+phys+area damage. or hp +spell+area.
Last edited by id_rather_be_single on Aug 10, 2017, 8:49:45 PM
Can anyone post a video of this?! also can anyone share all the gem ?! why does he only shows gems for 2 items only?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Aug 10, 2017, 10:26:24 PM
NVM
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Aug 10, 2017, 11:16:13 PM
if i only get a 5L which gem should i choose?!
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Aug 10, 2017, 11:16:05 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
if i only get a 5L which gem should i choose?!

Check the Ascendant path of shadow keystone. Thats how that ascendancy class work (You edited your question :P)
Last edited by Garr71 on Aug 10, 2017, 11:21:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info