[Theory, kind of tested] Scion cheap starter BF CWC BF 100% phys 250k+ dps for 3.0

You're right, I didn't think about that, maim won't apply to bladefall... Sorry
Hey guys,

playing this right now on beta..
lvl 60 now and got cruel lab finished.

this build is racerolling right now..

Very nice :)
Bandits or 2 skill points?
I'm holding off on bandits because I'm not sure exactly what the bandits will give in 3.0, but you probably can't go wrong with oak or kyratin.
Hey, nice build!

I was building something very similar to you.

I suggest taking away Brutality since no ele dmg and no chaos dmg. Its a big loss of DPS. It ruins also the flasks (taste of hate, Vinktar's and atziri...).

Replace it with Added fire and you'll gain like 60k dps.

Also, i suggest taking Pathfinder for more dps (instead of Raider). You have almost always your flask up and you can get a Silver flask for the onslaught.

I think an addition of one ice golem would be nice for crit and accuracy.

Awesome build for the moment, face taking almost everyboss.

If you have any comment on my suggestions, go ahead :)

I would like to min/max this build since i like it a lot :)

(Sorry for my bad english).

Have a good day :)
"

The skill tree setup:
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAP8ACBAAAHw7KIUONCAiJgOWbj1gQ4MJb56cpIcTdwfYTZSg2mJodPnoQYe3Pv4K2L01kqZXMZ6DzDwtg1_GrgxfHKdTpQthr2xo8vAfogAEs8BmPAXvfK4-Z5vkUVBH7w4UIF8_sNii2cgU9W9qjBa_JpVh4lVLjDaJ03BSKgtd8nX9hG_UQrVI62M2PZ2qbIxirLTFFf1kr0X0ijjWB42BwaB4GW9XDkgRln_GoqMPxDt8uMrC7AW1jb_UIzBx3ahLeDpCUUfnVCT9_94BCbjZ3UgYVr6AMHyNfSP2TZLyRTrhDPKly03j_o97bpchwXwh0LFbpjIDBKhyqUjS6AAAAAAA, we pick the assassin ascendency as well as the raider. Believe it or not, this actually provides more crit than if you went straight up assassin. (if you went the same route as an assassin you wouldn't have enough points)

Why do u start a build(left side) with helth regen instead of elemental resists? It's has same costs(in point), but give u a lot of profit.

P.S.
Sorry for my English.
The touch of GOD!
Last edited by Xpishko on Jul 24, 2017, 5:02:53 AM
"
Feurn wrote:
Hey, nice build!

I was building something very similar to you.

I suggest taking away Brutality since no ele dmg and no chaos dmg. Its a big loss of DPS. It ruins also the flasks (taste of hate, Vinktar's and atziri...).

Replace it with Added fire and you'll gain like 60k dps.

Also, i suggest taking Pathfinder for more dps (instead of Raider). You have almost always your flask up and you can get a Silver flask for the onslaught.

I think an addition of one ice golem would be nice for crit and accuracy.

Awesome build for the moment, face taking almost everyboss.

If you have any comment on my suggestions, go ahead :)

I would like to min/max this build since i like it a lot :)

(Sorry for my bad english).

Have a good day :)

well this was supposed to be a cheap yet powerful league starter build. I don't want to add expensive flasks. Also, I hate flask micromanagement. And lastly keeping it physical keeps it simple. Of course you can do it your way for more dps if you want.
"
well this was supposed to be a cheap yet powerful league starter build. I don't want to add expensive flasks. Also, I hate flask micromanagement. And lastly keeping it physical keeps it simple. Of course you can do it your way for more dps if you want.

Oh yeah, i see. I mean, atziri flask is cheap.

Of course theres a lot of ways to build around the idea.

Wanted to share my ideas if we can work together to improve the theory :)

I'll update with some ideas if you don't mind. Currently testing in BETA.

Have fun!
Nice build, but Arcane Surge happens on Cast, not on hit, so if you put on a multihitter, it doesnt do anything at all for the hits.
Have a video by chance? Build seems really nice. Considering it for my starter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info