All Pets on Sale This Weekend!

"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
weta pet 2 points, i have 1250 points, imagine the hideout :)

Holy shit, Imagine!
No Problem,
Exile
just a little suggestion, set a tiny delay on pets movement after character moves, that the move flow will be much natural.

also am waiting for the spectral frog hits the store..
-_-
Best multi-sale so far imo!

The new Daily Deals are awesome. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
$80 for a scopion no fucking thank you. Not when you protect scammers.
"
Coil1 wrote:
$80 for a scopion no fucking thank you. Not when you protect scammers.

it doesn't make sense to let anonymous accounts blame each other, frank.

i could demontrate this by logging into one of my plentiful anonymous accounts and spam the forum complaining that frank is a scammer, frank would fight back and so on and in the end frank would make a new account. and me too. to "restart the game" because our reputation is gone.

which is a good point becaues only registered accounts and a reputation could solve this.

another issue is you complaining about the scorpion price. which is non-sensical too. it doesn't matter if some scorpions cost millions.

that's because a hyperDyperScorpion doesn't cost millions to be made, it simply symbolises the amount of support someone did towards the game. which currently is 50% of the normal price for older pets.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Where's the orange cat? Wasn't there an orange cat at some point? I need two orange cats.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Hm, time to expand the Zoo.

+1 for new signature. This one approves of your taste in entertainment. ;)
Someone please buy a bunch of giant Wetas and put them in a cage surrounding their hideout waypoint. Then upload a vid of you inviting people to your hideout.

Yes, I'm the kid who presented bugs to girls in pre-school. :D
Nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I'm very disappointed. The next event could have started this weekend and lasted 3 weeks or more. It could have been a mini-league of some kind. Non-voided fresh economy is all that I hoped for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info