Planned 3.0 SSF Cyclone Scion - advice welcome

I made this build for SSF of 3.0, so it cant 100% depend on Unique gear, though it can use them if found.

Here is the 100 points (104 Ascendant) planned skill tree.

And my planned gem sockets.

Spoiler
Cyclone - Fortify - Melee Physical Damage - Added Fire Damage - Weapon Elemental Damage - Concentrated Effect(may switch out with Increased Area of Effect for general clearing)

Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 2, may go a few levels more) - Increased Duration - Immortal Call( * = lvl depends on CWDT) - Blood Rage ( * ) - Molten Shell( * ) - Vaal Haste

Cast When Damage Taken(lvl 1) - Blade Vortex(lvl 8) - Curse on hit - Warlords Mark

Ancestral Warchief - Melee Physical Damage - Added Fire Damage - Concentrated Effect

Hatred - Herald of Ash - Leap Slam - Faster Attacks

I am a bit concerned with the mana upkeep, but i am hoping i took enough mana leech.

Last bumped on Dec 7, 2017, 12:46:48 PM
You'll get an extra point in 3.0 because picking one of the Starting Location nodes will give you 2 skill points in addition.

Connect up to slayer start thru attack speed so you can spec out of those crappy scion 8/10% phys nodes. Get rid of revelry, spec out of a few 5% life and stretch to vitality void. You want that leech rate. Will also take care of mana leech issue.

If this is hardcore you probably want to drop splitting strikes cluster for endurance charges.

You don't want Warrior's Blood.
How is this build holding up so far for you???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info