Masters ... three suggestions!

"
Phrazz wrote:
I love all of these suggestions. Very nice, sir.

*Tips hat* ty, sir.

"
Phrazz wrote:
But, a level 8 master DOES give you a reward for completing their missions - daily missions, at least. They give you the chance to buy a unique item. But maybe you were talking about random missions in the wild?

I was referring to both, although you definitely have a point about inventory refreshes. I guess I was saying that something more substantive would be in order, especially considering "wild" encounters with Masters (which sometimes might have sweet loot tucked into them, admittedly... although a little harder to appreciate than inventory refreshes).

But completing "missions in the wild" ought to refresh Masters' inventories, just as do Daily Missions -- don'tcha think?
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last edited by bwam on Sep 3, 2017, 5:07:08 PM
"
bwam wrote:
*It would be nice if there were prophecies that granted free Master-Crafting Bench uses.

Would either need be very rare or exclude lvl 7 and 8 crafts.

"
*It would be nice if lvl 8 Masters gave some sort of new reward upon completing their missions.

+1

"
*It would be nice if Masters were to store up to three "Daily missions" to accommodate people with schedules/lives.

+1
Nice suggestions, +1

"
bwam wrote:

completing "missions in the wild" ought to refresh Masters' inventories, just as do Daily Missions -- don'tcha think?

Yes, but imo only with a successful completition (only for wild missions ofc).
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Wazz72 wrote:
Nice suggestions, +1

"
bwam wrote:

completing "missions in the wild" ought to refresh Masters' inventories, just as do Daily Missions -- don'tcha think?

Yes, but imo only with a successful completition (only for wild missions ofc).

*Nod* I concur.
"
bwam wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
I love all of these suggestions. Very nice, sir.

*Tips hat* ty, sir.

"
Phrazz wrote:
But, a level 8 master DOES give you a reward for completing their missions - daily missions, at least. They give you the chance to buy a unique item. But maybe you were talking about random missions in the wild?

I was referring to both, although you definitely have a point about inventory refreshes. I guess I was saying that something more substantive would be in order, especially considering "wild" encounters with Masters (which sometimes might have sweet loot tucked into them, admittedly... although a little harder to appreciate than inventory refreshes).

But completing "missions in the wild" ought to refresh Masters' inventories, just as do Daily Missions -- don'tcha think?

1. You don't have to complete the daily to get an inventory refresh, you can start/abandon for that.

2. No, I do not think wild missions should refresh the master's inventory.

3. I honestly have no idea what would be a good incentive to do missions at master 8. Zana sure cus free map is free map, and Vorici at least you get an exile to stomp and get loot from. But the other 5? Not sure.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
1. You don't have to complete the daily to get an inventory refresh, you can start/abandon for that.

2. No, I do not think wild missions should refresh the master's inventory.

3. I honestly have no idea what would be a good incentive to do missions at master 8. Zana sure cus free map is free map, and Vorici at least you get an exile to stomp and get loot from. But the other 5? Not sure.

1. You're right.
2. I'm interested in your reasoning. Would you be willing to explain why you think it would be a poor design choice?
3. You're right about there being some rewards from Zana/Vorici. But an extra something, balanced properly, couldn't hurt.
Mainly because I think it would be too powerful, at least in terms of Haku/Elreon/Vorici since they're the ones that let you convert Augs->Fuses at discount rates.

If it only refreshed the chance to generate a unique that would be better (and Zana could use another chance to generate Lost Worlds, cus hot damn that card is too friggin rare). The chance is small enough, and the pool of uniques is large enough, that I think it wouldn't be a huge deal in the long term.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
bwam wrote:
*It would be nice if Masters were to store up to three "Daily missions" to accommodate people with schedules/lives.
Oh yes, yes it would!
Keep benches with no level req, masters can go. Pure cancer.
"
DrDraids wrote:
Keep benches with no level req, masters can go. Pure cancer.

Only thing cancerous here is your opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info