Masters ... three suggestions!

Hi!

*It would be nice if there were prophecies that granted free Master-Crafting Bench uses.

*It would be nice if lvl 8 Masters gave some sort of new reward upon completing their missions.

*It would be nice if Masters were to store up to three "Daily missions" to accommodate people with schedules/lives.

Thanks for listening!

:)

Best,
Bwam
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2017, 11:12:40 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+ 10 to the third suggestion. A weekend trip without feeling to miss out. Yeah!
+ 1 to the first.
Don't care either way about the second.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
bwam wrote:
*It would be nice if Masters were to store up to three "Daily missions" to accommodate people with schedules/lives.

Yes, yes, all of my exalteds, yes!
+1 to all three suggestions, bwam...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
"
bwam wrote:

It would be nice if lvl 8 Masters gave some sort of new reward upon completing their missions.

This
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Great suggestions on master, especially the second and third ones.

Still, what would the prize even be on the second suggestion? One idea that comes to mind is a microtransaction. Another idea could be a permanent 5% discount on the crafting bench. Not enough to break the game, but a tiny reward.
"
Slicer9875 wrote:
Great suggestions on master, especially the second and third ones.

Still, what would the prize even be on the second suggestion? One idea that comes to mind is a microtransaction. Another idea could be a permanent 5% discount on the crafting bench. Not enough to break the game, but a tiny reward.

how about when you reach lvl8 you get a box gives you 3 random unique likes navali 5 to 1 that way ggg can make lvl 8 more desireable
no longer playing
I love all of these suggestions. Very nice, sir.

But, a level 8 master DOES give you a reward for completing their missions - daily missions, at least. They give you the chance to buy a unique item. But maybe you were talking about random missions in the wild?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Jul 27, 2017, 2:55:38 AM
+1

To add my thoughts on the second suggestion: lvl 8 masters could refresh their inventory after a SUCCESSFUL mission in the wild ( with the added option to view their inventory before starting said mission ). If we're talking dailies, I'd like an added bonus for a success - e.g. a better chance at a unique, quality skill gems, or just an added item offered - which could be from a pool , RNG based ofc ;-)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Phrazz wrote:
I love all of these suggestions. Very nice, sir.

But, a level 8 master DOES give you a reward for completing their missions - daily missions, at least. They give you the chance to buy a unique item. But maybe you were talking about random missions in the wild?

that "uniques" mostly like kaoms ring or other crap , never shavronne or anything worth something.
no longer playing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info