(3.0.0 HC) 1.5 Million! DPS - 78% (Spell) Block Chance - EXPLOSIONS!

What equipment should i use for this build? thank you
"
leon1108 wrote:
What equipment should i use for this build? thank you

Get Path of Building :)
Nice Path of Building, but FAIL cause you cant run some of the Gems with only 24 Intelligence ;)
"
Teffel wrote:
Nice Path of Building, but FAIL cause you cant run some of the Gems with only 24 Intelligence ;)

Get int on gear, I didn't select any :P
hey pretty solid build, i am lvl 80 right now, but im running a more budget version cause these weapons are very sick
https://pastebin.com/fJGmJPxx
I doubt this build is HC viable, once you don't block a boss you'll get rekt, or chaos rogue...
If i'm wrong i'll like to see some video doing endgame contents.
Now about bloodmagic, is it too hard to mana leech with the attack speed ?
Last edited by EzBreesy on Aug 19, 2017, 8:16:30 PM
"
EzBreesy wrote:
I doubt this build is HC viable, once you don't block a boss you'll get rekt, or chaos rogue...
If i'm wrong i'll like to see some video doing endgame contents.
Now about bloodmagic, is it too hard to mana leech with the attack speed ?

I don't think theres any undodgeable boss that can oneshot you if you don't block with this amount of armor / life / endurance charges...
"
Yagamai wrote:

I don't think theres any undodgeable boss that can oneshot you if you don't block with this amount of armor / life / endurance charges...

Show me the video how effective this build is against t15-16 map, and Shaper's realm lmao.
Ofc you can farming beach map over and over, and nothing oneshot you.
As long as there are no videos up in which you farm Guardians and Shaper your words are kinda meaningless.

On paper your build doesn't look very comfortable, especially for hardcore.
Made my own version in PoB to satisfy my HC needs. Tankier, more well-rounded imo, more expensive as well of course. 1.5mil BF dps with 6.4k life and 75% block, more crit, 1 more jewel socket.
It uses The Surrender instead of dual wielding, Choir of the storm instead of the anvil to gain back the lost crit from the dual wield notes, a Kaom instead of an astral plate, even though an astral plate would in some cases be better, cause it's be hard to cap resistances with the amount uniques i'm using.

You could probably optimize what I'm doing here a little bit more, the jewels could be a little better for sure, but whatever, just did a little boom-bappity-boop. Gonna make this stupid character tomorrow.

If you're interested, still haven't updated the item links and items too much, but whatever, here's my version: https://pastebin.com/PHgrt7Cx

Edit: Now that I look at this tree, there are still a lot of stuff I could do to optimize it and make it better, some weird priorities are made cause it's fucking late and I'm about to fall asleep on my keyboard. Feel free to make some changes, I'm sure you can easily make an optimized variant.
Last edited by maddyleaf on Sep 25, 2017, 7:03:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info