3D Art for Existing Unique Items

3d Art for Cloak of Defiance please! dark black robes to match the Celestial hood with Fiery Eyes.!
Awesome! Especially the fish!

Now please do some bows and body armours next!
NICE !!! there are not many mtx shields just saw one that would be nice from a dude coming out of a tent in wetlands normal (legacy) it was small round black with an 8 point star an rim in gold I would love to buy that one an its already made sort of !!!
"
raysuko wrote:
Seriously...? That's all you made? With a team your size?

Listen babycakes, I use both 3D Studio Max and Zbrush in my own work.

It's not that hard to make 3D art, even for all the unique weapons/armor that you haven't done yet.

So chop chop, lets go. Speed it up.

You guys have been very, very lazy for about 2 years now neglecting the 3D art for the Uniques.

Your not an alpha game, so don't look like one.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jul 5, 2017, 4:02:45 PM
Normal Mapping at it's finest. They look great!
"
tnemrot wrote:
Undo 2.6 AoE nerfs.

no they won't. Their whole purpose is to leave you with nothing to play with.
"
3d Art for Cloak of Defiance please! dark black robes to match the Celestial hood with Fiery Eyes.!

Yes, please.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Someone mentioned killing Legacy league pls don't its the best wish it all were going to boring std
Now if only they would add the alternate art skin for Tabula Rasa like they promised too in the same patch that introduced 3D art for Kaom's Heart and Shavronne's Wrappings .... Only been like 3 years.
Let's all just go Von DEEPA.

IGN - GRiZLAZ
Lightcoil when?
Oh, right, never...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info