[3.0] Scion Righteous Fire Totem Build Theorycrafting

I watched Yoji recent video about Righteous Fire and Mind Over Matter. Cloak of Defiance was also recomended.

And also read the recent Scion changes, there seems to be some synergy between Hyrophant , Chieftain and RF.

However i have never used Totems so could use some help.

Heirophants gain +1 Totem in helms slots, is this useful or useless for an RF totem build? Is it worthing losing 1 or 2 gem slots from using a body instead? Would it be better to use for another Totem like Searing Bond or Rejen instead ?

Does ES work with RF, any tips to make this more efficient like which Nodes you should take ? Heirophant gains a bonus of Gain 10% of Maximum Mana as extra ES?

Yoji points out you can now use any shield instead of relying on Rise of the Pheonix - so you could Tukohama's Fortress and gain an additional Totem too (if you can afford it).

This would be DoT build i assume so uses the 15% chance to Ignite bonus from Chieftain. Im guessing Righteous Fire is a DoT effect too? Can anyone in the Beta confirm this?

This thread has some good RF information

Your help is appreciated, i know this is pretty rough ;) !

Thanks
Last edited by Azreal88 on Jul 4, 2017, 7:39:43 AM
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2017, 8:05:47 PM
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Aug 6, 2022, 3:19:33 AM
Glitterdisk unique spiked shield now has a new mod "You always ignite while burning"
Nostrademous

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info