The Fall of Oriath: Yugul, Reflection of Terror

Nice very good :)
"Due to this extra time and because we can't yet confirm the release date, we've decided to lift the end date on the Legacy Leagues. "

for real ?!?!?!?!? legacy is boring and lame atleast rework the league stone system

PS: love the new mtx system
Last edited by pannendienst on Jul 3, 2017, 8:16:07 AM
Well this looks easy to do with close range melee build? :P
So... Is it Monday PST the beta patch is being released or sometime 'This week'?

Just don't want to be sat all day and it never comes.
"
why can't you just end the league ffs. Extend mayhem or something or start a similar race, just let people get out of legacy.

Because there are people that dont participate in races and dont like to stay in perm leagues but dont want to take part in (or be spoiled by) the beta?

The challenge league system of POE is based on the philisophy that there is always a set of permanent leagues and a simultaneous running set of challenge leagues. Any other scenery; races, event, beta, etc - is just added on purpose.
Just this time, with the upcoming content being a) extraordinary large and b) still in development and betatesting (not only because of (a), I think), it's not possible to give an exact deadline, so it has to be scheduled based on (positive) expectations.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
just make legacy a permanent league pls (with subsequent leagues folded in) i'd never play anything else
Would've preferred league ending earlier as most people don't even play it anymore :/
Just gonna mention i got my 2 t-shirts just now, pretty well done GGG - waaay faster than the last one.
whattt.....a WATER creature is BURNINGGGGGGGGG
This week we'll be deploying Wave 2 of The Fall of Oriath Beta!

RIP.
Topkek
1.) Why is this video closed captioned in Portuguese?

2.) The new boss arena is cool, but the model for the boss is just recycled from existing mobs. :-(
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info