damm I hate that vile woman.
He comes off as extremely weak...

She comes off as a total bitch
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
He comes off as extremely weak...

She comes off as a total bitch

I believe this is a rather accurate description of both.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
diablofdb wrote:
damm I hate that vile woman.

She's in the Schutzstaffel of Feminism. A rabid ideologue in whose opinion all males should be sent to the death camps (figuratively, for now).

It's a mistake to treat these feminazi ideologues as rational human beings (a mistake that Boogie apparently made). When you realize this, they can't hurt you anymore.

You wouldn't try to talk to the KKK, would you? lmao
Spoiler
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
boogey is my negative spirit animal, he's the beta bitch inside me that I need to beat into submission to be a better man.

(life motto: what would boogey do? now do exactly the opposite.)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
boogey is my negative spirit animal, he's the beta bitch inside me that I need to beat into submission to be a better man.

(life motto: what would boogey do? now do exactly the opposite.)

lol

he seems to enjoy self-flagellation well enough
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Lol.

Boogey went through some serious abuse in his life, afaik, so I kinda feel for him. But at the same time, yeah... don't give an inch to the people like Anita, or else they'll eat you alive.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"Man, he's so weak for worrying about upsetting a woman," said all the single MGTOW of Off-Topic about someone far more successful than they'll ever be. LOL.

She's a bitch alright. Probably always was. But she's a bitch who was pushed pretty damn hard by some fucking useless sacks of shit. And people are somehow surprised at her reactions?

An explanation is not a justification.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"Man, he's so weak for worrying about upsetting a woman," said all the single MGTOW of Off-Topic about someone far more successful than they'll ever be. LOL.

She's a bitch alright. Probably always was. But she's a bitch who was pushed pretty damn hard by some fucking useless sacks of shit. And people are somehow surprised at her reactions?

I said he was weak because he kept whining about "his anxiety being triggered"

Oh dear how awful

I kept wanting Don Corleone to show up and slap him

you can act like a man!

such a good film

I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info