[3.0] - "Viperscourge" - Viper Strike/Scourge/BoTC - ~3-8M DPS, 6K Life

Obviously this build is just a work in progress. The idea is to get the ball rolling, and hopefully get some feedback before 3.0 release.

This build is a rework of my 2.6 Scourgeflurry build for 3.0, but as things stand Viper Strike is much better than Blade Flurry, and there are enough differences between the builds that it warrants a separate thread.

-::- My builds -::-

-::- Stats -::-
Spoiler

Standard Setup (Ancestral Protector)

Max DPS Setup (Wither)

As you can see life could be better and some resists are low, but that can all be easily fixed with jewels. Right now all slots are using the same jewel:

-::- Skill Tree -::-
Spoiler

*can get Iron Reflexes and bring it up to 28k armour

-::- Skills -::-
Spoiler

An your choice between these two:

-::- Path of Building Export -::-

Last edited by corosou on Jun 30, 2017, 9:44:02 PM
Last bumped on Jul 2, 2017, 4:58:30 AM
I was trying theory crafting a Viper Strike Build myself, but the Weekly Beta Update Two killed the Build.

Unbound Ailments values will be reduced.

The Perfect Agony keystone will grant 30% of Critical Strike Multiplier and 30% less hit damage (It is currently by far the best way to build ailment damage, to an extreme degree).

Brutality will grant up to 59% more damage at gem level 20, higher than it is currently but it will also prevent dealing Chaos Damage, so will only deal Physical Damage with the supported skill.

"
mike2902 wrote:
I was trying theory crafting a Viper Strike Build myself, but the Weekly Beta Update Two killed the Build.

Unbound Ailments values will be reduced.

The Perfect Agony keystone will grant 30% of Critical Strike Multiplier and 30% less hit damage (It is currently by far the best way to build ailment damage, to an extreme degree).

Brutality will grant up to 59% more damage at gem level 20, higher than it is currently but it will also prevent dealing Chaos Damage, so will only deal Physical Damage with the supported skill.

ya, that sux... I really like Resolute Technique, and I was hoping with the changes it would be viable still, but it seems more are more that as you say, crit is the way to go.

Also, I honestly don't see how life and ES builds are being equalized, if anything, I'm struggling even more than before to get to 6k life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info