All Fire Microtransactions On Sale This Weekend!

I already have more than enough of them right now, but where are the Phoenix Wings? They more than fit the whole 'fiery' theme in terms of color and...well...PHOENIX...rise from the ashes? ...Anyone?
Yeah, noticing the lack of Phoenix Wings.

Also saddened when I realize the cheap option referenced to is "Siege Firestorm," which is... Kinda meh. I have a firestorm build, but have been hoping to have a more colorful effect for it... Such as a Divine firestorm, or maybe a Ghostflame firestorm... Or even just recycling the purple color-swap used by certain bosses. It feels the skill doesn't get much love. :(
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Fire damage nerf in 3.0 confirmed.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"All fire mtx on sale"

RIGHTEOUS FIRE
Fiery visage, magma orb and righteous fire not so fiery enough?
Ghostflame is not fire effect?
Will we ever get individual items on sale instead of full sets?

It'd be great to complete the sets for which we already have pieces from mystery boxes, without buying a whole set, at a budgeted price.
"

It'd be great to complete the sets for which we already have pieces from mystery boxes, without buying a whole set, at a budgeted price.

wanting to complete a set actually is the only motivation left for players to buy armor set pieces on full price.

if that is gone they could as well swap current prices for their sales price, it wouldn't matter.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 30, 2017, 11:58:47 AM
"
vio wrote:
"

wanting to complete a set actually is the only motivation left for players to buy armor set pieces on full price.

if that is gone they could as well swap current prices for their sales price, it wouldn't matter.

ye, seems like intention :(
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
ALL BLOOD NEXT (✿ =‿=)
Last edited by RAW5TEEL on Jun 30, 2017, 6:24:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info