Sao Paulo Server latency

Same issue here, from Argentina.
Same issue here from Argentina. Seems like they moved the routing
igual problema por aca.

Estaba asombrado porque desde que empezo la liga no habia pasado nada, pero bueno señores asi es la vida en este continente hermoso.

calcule que en 1 mes de liga en poe pasa esto de 10 a 15 veces, y vengo jugando desde brecha masomenos. ahora pasaron que, 2 semanas y paso 1 vez, wow.

a esperar como siempre que cambien el rooteo o no se que paso esta vez..

no tengo ganas de escribir en ingles, lo mas seguro que con el parche se arregle hasta entonces a jugar en washington
Blablabla. 5th? league in a row. Awful gateway, same issues as everybody else, Gateway main and alt STILL after who knows how many years not split into two for those that only one work properly and the other one works like crap.

Sent emails, me and my friends explained the issue here countless times. GGG apparently doesn't care enough, not even to split it into 2 different gateways. I seriously don't know why I keep supporting this company.
THIS IS TOTALLY BULLSHIT, GAME LATENCY 30, AND IT FREEZES FOR LIKE, 5 SECS OR MORE, GAME RETURNS, I'M DEAD AND LOST A FUCKING MEMORY FRAGMENT PATH. YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBLE. FOR MORE THAN A FCKING YEAR AND THE SAME PROBLEM PERSISTS ON SP SERVER. REALLY, F U !!!

https://imgur.com/glZJzM3
Last edited by Youth on Apr 6, 2019, 7:00:06 AM
Lag is back and it's worst than ever. Game freezes and sometimes disconnects with an error saying "Game server lost contact with the realm"

LITEREALLY UNPLAYABLE.
"
Youth wrote:
THIS IS TOTALLY BULLSHIT, GAME LATENCY 30, AND IT FREEZES FOR LIKE, 5 SECS OR MORE, GAME RETURNS, I'M DEAD AND LOST A FUCKING MEMORY FRAGMENT PATH. YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBLE. FOR MORE THAN A FCKING YEAR AND THE SAME PROBLEM PERSISTS ON SP SERVER. REALLY, F U !!!

https://imgur.com/glZJzM3

My solution for that is to teleport back to Nexus, creating a portal. I had disconnects several times, doing Nexus and thx to that portals, I don't lose the long run.
i gave up playing on the São Paulo BR Realm, the latency is ok, but i cant play more than 20min without a disconect.
The game shows 40ms on the dropdown when you open the game, then i log in and have 130ms on my hideout, then i go into a map and i have 200+ms.

What is going on?
Random DCs since last patch. WAKE UP GGG, WAKE UP!

One DC every 15-20 minutes.... I need an explanation. Come on!
Last edited by Youth on May 31, 2019, 6:50:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info