Sao Paulo Server latency

Well since no one is trying to contact them, i feel like i did my part, contact them in half of last month, the post can be found in page 145 i guess and their answer was

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Support.

Unfortunately we are unable to offer technical support currently, due to limited staff resources. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you are encountering a technical issue, we recommend posting in the Technical Support subforum so other players are able to suggest troubleshooting steps you may try. You can find this subforum here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/support

If you are encountering a gameplay issue, we recommend checking out the Known Issues thread and threads from other players in the Bug Reports subforum who are experiencing the same issue.

Known Issues thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

Bug Reports subforum: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/bug-reports

If you are unable to see your issue listed in either of these places, please create a new thread about your issue in the Bug Reports subforum. Our development team keep a close eye on all threads posted here, and any issues identified will be included in a patch as soon as we have been able to fix this issue.

We will be offering technical support again in February 2019, please feel free to contact us again then if you continue to encounter any issues with Path of Exile.

Kind regards,
GGG Support

Ok, short on staff ( we have this problem for more than 1 year and a half, but ok )
Now i just sent them another e-mail, asking about a solution, since we are already into 1 week in february, and here is their answer:

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us.

Please note that members of our server admin team have posted in the thread you have linked regarding issues players have experienced with this gateway previously.

Please also note that a post was made here regarding this a few months ago as well: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2159027/page/1/#p15589267

Kind regards,
Kieran

Tld: They dont give a single flying fuck for this realm, forget SP Realm or Latin America servers, ggg is shiting and shiting HARD for us, sad what this company that i loved became such a huge bad joke
did you send a winmtr or something? will write them this night or tomorrow , i think a winmtr is useless cause all know that the problem with this gateway isn't a packet loss issue from our homes to the gateway but sometimes if you don't give them some "info" they didn't answer.

at least, i want to try.
maybe if we all send countless e-mails they eventually are gonna notice us again?
"
did you send a winmtr or something? will write them this night or tomorrow , i think a winmtr is useless cause all know that the problem with this gateway isn't a packet loss issue from our homes to the gateway but sometimes if you don't give them some "info" they didn't answer.

at least, i want to try.

Why i would even bother, there are countless of winmtr around here and they did nothing, i mean we are att 151 pages lol, they just dont Care, and their lack of response and solution Just proves that
Last edited by Seymowr on Feb 8, 2019, 2:52:47 AM
But why does it have to be this way? I'm a loyal fan, joined at the beginning. Old computer had some issues. Last month I bought a new computer and upgraded my internet.

Game worked for about a week. Now I log on and crash within 2 minutes. I can't play, how can you play when you're limited to 2 minutes? I can barely open and map go in and crash.

I out over a thousand dollars cash, increased my internet, and the result is I cannot play.

BUT,but but, I've got lots of money that I want to spend.

Pointless to invest in a game you can play.
i wrote support on thursday with no answer but i played without any issues during the whole weekend :)
"
i wrote support on thursday with no answer but i played without any issues during the whole weekend :)

Only because it's the end of the league, and nones playing anymore.
"
Youth wrote:
"

Only because it's the end of the league, and nones playing anymore.

not actually, the last week the league was almost dead too and still br have lot of spikes and latency. usually is only good luck or "ping the right instance"
Guys, play in predictive mode instead of lockstep. It's not perfect but it will help with the lag spikes.
Seems the server is offline again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info