Sao Paulo Server latency

Hello, im from Argentina, im getting high latency on BR gateway since yesterday when i was playing and suddenly an update of 140mb started downloading from steam (dont know if related or no, and dont know why i had allowed downloads) but since then i was unnable to re-enter to solaris instance where i was (it said something like unnable to create instance) and after that ping went crazy and got disconnected several times.

Today I joined BR gateway again and noticed the ping to the gateway was higher than 50 ms (the normal ping i ussualy have..) butingame it becomes 130 - 200 ms, playable until it goes to 1600-1800ms...

I hope you can fix it.

Sorry my english is bad.

"
HaVoK023 wrote:
Hello, im from Argentina, im getting high latency on BR gateway since yesterday when i was playing and suddenly an update of 140mb started downloading from steam (dont know if related or no, and dont know why i had allowed downloads) but since then i was unnable to re-enter to solaris instance where i was (it said something like unnable to create instance) and after that ping went crazy and got disconnected several times.

Today I joined BR gateway again and noticed the ping to the gateway was higher than 50 ms (the normal ping i ussualy have..) butingame it becomes 130 - 200 ms, playable until it goes to 1600-1800ms...

I hope you can fix it.

Sorry my english is bad.

Can't play all day from Argentina, today ping was 283 ms in hideout and 2400 in a map.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Yeah, it's been running like shit today. Lowest ping was 140 ms, with frequent lag spikes...
I get 40 ms like I used to when Im in Oriath but as soon as I go anywhere else it goes back to 160ish. I dont know if this info is at all helpful but it really is 40ms, I go there to spam fusings without getting that annoying no item found message due to the ping.

I think Im getting phased to another server like Wash or DC pretty much all the time. But since Oriath is not my personal instance it throws me back to the BR server, hence my ping being actually playable. This only happens with Oriath tho, if I go to Forest Encampment my ping remains the same, so maybe its the way phasing works in Oriath specifically that makes my ping go back to normal.

It seems like all this is useless either way since its been over 3 weeks with no changes, not even a staff post. But maybe someone that knows what this Oriath stuff means can figure something out.

Today I was able to play normally at the BR Gateway
Want to see something funny?
This is my ping in game:

And this is my ping when I run a test to the servers:

Im already crazy....need serious help
"
Lessiem wrote:
This is my ping in game:

You don't need help, you need an answer from GGG, that's their problem not yours.

Same her from Argentina waiting and answer when they gonna fix it
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
GGG said that they will start answering forums on february...well...we are already here, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS TO SOLVE THIS SHIT THAT ALREADY HAVE 150 PAGES, LMAO, MOST INCOMPETENT TECHNICAL STAFF EVER
Sao pablo gateway winMTR test
https://pastebin.com/PJSA1BLn

Any leads? it's been unplayable for most of the league so far.
Last edited by sentimentalwhore on Feb 4, 2019, 8:38:52 PM
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
"
Lessiem wrote:
This is my ping in game:

You don't need help, you need an answer from GGG, that's their problem not yours.

Same her from Argentina waiting and answer when they gonna fix it

The only response I got from them are more questions.
I played a lot of games in my life but ive never seen something like 2 different MS.
Today I had 250ms to peaks of 2500ms all day long; launcher and direct test to servers says I have 78ms....Still waiting btw....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info