And this is my ping when I run a test to the servers:

Im already crazy....need serious help
"
Lessiem wrote:
Want to see something funny?
This is my ping in game:

You don't need help, you need an answer from GGG, that's their problem not yours.

Same her from Argentina waiting and answer when they gonna fix it
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
GGG said that they will start answering forums on february...well...we are already here, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS TO SOLVE THIS SHIT THAT ALREADY HAVE 150 PAGES, LMAO, MOST INCOMPETENT TECHNICAL STAFF EVER
Sao pablo gateway winMTR test
https://pastebin.com/PJSA1BLn

Any leads? it's been unplayable for most of the league so far.
Last edited by ssf_enigma on Feb 4, 2019, 8:38:52 PM
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
"
Lessiem wrote:
Want to see something funny?
This is my ping in game:

You don't need help, you need an answer from GGG, that's their problem not yours.

Same her from Argentina waiting and answer when they gonna fix it

The only response I got from them are more questions.
I played a lot of games in my life but ive never seen something like 2 different MS.
Today I had 250ms to peaks of 2500ms all day long; launcher and direct test to servers says I have 78ms....Still waiting btw....
"

The traceroute looks fine. What's your problem?
having issues the last 3 days too, 2/3 league where most of the players left and still having serious issues to play is incredible....
"
MinDokan wrote:
"

The traceroute looks fine. What's your problem?

I haven't been able to log and play for more than 2sec. since half of the league now, you either get put into a playable server or a trashcan.

Delve doesn't even work, every time I put my foot there the server goes nuts and it's barely a game, more like a slideshow which ends up with wasted sulphite.

I'm at this point again where I would love GGG come up and say "sorry but that's the fate of the south american servers, we aren't investing in a solution" so I can just move on and stop wasting my time, money and hopes.

I have the best internet provider and service my country has to offer for what is worth, sao pablo server has been a joke since I can't even remember (bestiary I think but don't quote me on that) it's just so frustrating to see everyone else being able to play the game they love and you just log in, check your ping and want to bang your head into the wall.
Have you tried connecting to the DC gateway instead? Using predictive and with that server you should be able to play. With lag, indeed, but with less issues.
Sao Paulo server is not working for me either. But at least DC is allowing me to have fun. I'm playing soft-core because of the instability.

PS: we're doomed if Fibertel is the best ISP a country has to offer, lol!
"
MinDokan wrote:

PS: we're doomed if Fibertel is the best ISP a country has to offer, lol!

Yes we are.

I'm gonna try predictive and see how it goes, I never tried that, been playing on texas/dc with lag but I still get spikes so...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info