Sao Paulo Server latency

Can't play at this moment.
WTF is wrong with you GGG?

Having a LOT of DCs, lag spikes, come on. COME ON!
This game is totally unplayable unless you like sudden crashes.

From a guy happy with the game I've come to this. I stopped buying stuff 5 months ago. What buy stuff I can't use?

I'll check back in an a couple of months. Perhaps by then GGG will care to do something about this horrid worst I've even seen crap play.

If you trust GGG it's very much like betting on a rubber crutch.
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
"
Seymowr wrote:
Well..since i cant play PoE cause of this shit servers...back to diablo...at least blizzard dont run their servers on a potato

Is unplayable since january 20 at 22:00hs, I don't know what happens, but I was running 1 set of 3 sextanted maps with breaches, run the first maps without any trouble ping was stable and the game was working great, but when I enter the second map can't even move from the portal, ping wasn't high was like the game freeze itself or packet loss, was a weird experience that I never happens before in the 5 years i'm playing.

The thing is, after few minutes trying my char finally moves away from the portal, just few steps, game freeze again this time with 1700 ping and after a minute or two, kicks me out, login enter Hideout to find out my auras are deactivated and 10XP is lost.

Can't be possible cuz I was playing all evening without any trouble, so I turn on my auras, enter the map again and was like been watching the same movie, kicks me out, login and bum another 10% lost at level 97.

its unplayable for more than an year, we are at almost 150 PAGES and shit just got worst, ggg have prob one of the WORST technical staff ever
Still unplayable. Last staff post was on Dec 7, 2018. They're not going to fix it, simple as that.
Last edited by prenzlauerberg on Jan 24, 2019, 2:01:39 AM
"
Still unplayable. Last staff post was on Dec 7, 2018. They're not going to fix it, simple as that.
To fix things GGG would have to be a "real" company rather than a deposit of hopeless dreams.
My offer to host the South American servers from my backyard still stands, GGG :)

I have 4 dogs and a hamster, so I'm pretty sure I can power a better server with some duct tape, treadmills and animal power.
YAY rip server, continue to not give a flying s*** about us.
cant even connect to the server, keeps kicking me back to login screen. meanwhile USA gateways works fine from here..
The São Paulo server is completely unplayable.

The instability is ridiculous. The Latency graph is like a rollercoaster, all the time. Playing on whatever other server (like Texas or Washington) is a better experience, even tho the latency is 2 or 3 times higher than SP, just because we can have a stable connection on those servers.

When GGG will show some support to SA players?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info