Sao Paulo Server latency

Just got dc for no reason, my ISP is stable today, was finishing a t13 stronghold and lost portals and map! so freaking nice, losing currency and time is becoming common if you play in SP
Another day on "Texas Gate" i guess.

On hideout, also wasted 3 portals on shaper because of disconnects
this is fun tho
Unplayable right now, massive ping spikes and constant disconnects

One less shaper...
Unplayable again! when it's going to stop working badly, everyday the same problem, We need a solution, we need servers in other place

I literally can't play PoE since this league update. I dont know what is happening but its weird.
At flashback and the leagues be4 i never had that problem.

Now it's just constant DC's, map losses, shaper losses, delve losses.. all because of lags and constant desync's. (Yes i've tried with "predict" mode, automatic, everything..)

I guess there's no point playing this league after all.. i dunno what they've made, but they've made some mistake and can't find it..
"
Pampls wrote:

I literally can't play PoE since this league update. I dont know what is happening but its weird.
At flashback and the leagues be4 i never had that problem.

Now it's just constant DC's, map losses, shaper losses, delve losses.. all because of lags and constant desync's. (Yes i've tried with "predict" mode, automatic, everything..)

I guess there's no point playing this league after all.. i dunno what they've made, but they've made some mistake and can't find it..

I feel you, if you dont want to risk losing things, play in texas realm, but then instead of the usual ~20ms you get ~150 or more, feels very clunky
Seems like it's working better for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info