The Fall of Oriath: The Harbour Bridge

BLUE RIBBONS?!
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
So like...but when tho?
I'll still never forgive you for not making the Scion dance a twerk.
You can think all you want, that everything is recycled and shit, but we don't have music yet, and it's already pretty refreshing to play 5-7.. Can't wait for music and cutscenes <3

P.s I hate vendigos the deal dmg like a truck
Last edited by IAmThatVlad on Jun 27, 2017, 8:54:45 PM
Flat Boob Asian Bosses.

+
The shield arm animation in the end is so unrealistic. So fast and going directly behind of the Solaris which is a bit impossible.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Jun 27, 2017, 8:59:26 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
xjjanie wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
The Harbour Bridge.

Really.

REALLY?

Guys.

+1

Battlefront regurgitated. Again. Sigh.

It's not that. It's a very cool zone. Love the feel of it.

But that NAME is so fucking cheeseballs. I may or may not have written an indecently long email to the devs regarding zone names and why generic names are fine for beta but terrible for a complete game...which they may or may not have read.

Either way, with a lolrealworldreference name like 'The Harbour Bridge' (Sydney or Auckland, take your pick), it's clear they've committed to a ridiculously generic and lazy naming schema that I'll just pretend doesn't exist.

What would you prefer "Seagull's Paradise", "The Salt Factory", "Krillson's Bazaar" or perhaps "Pier 1 Imports"?

I don't think there's any reason to tart up a harbour with a fancy name. It is only what will become an act leading to end game.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
ok, trade updates?
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
My girls are looking sharp!
Balance is an illusion, exile.
One day I hope the channeling animation for Blade Flurry doesn't look like we are casting a spell. I am doing kung fu god dammit.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Vaydra wrote:

What would you prefer "Seagull's Paradise", "The Salt Factory", "Krillson's Bazaar" or perhaps "Pier 1 Imports"?

I don't think there's any reason to tart up a harbour with a fancy name. It is only what will become an act leading to end game.

Generic names look like placeholders. And while it's fine here and there (we do, after all, call it the Harbour Bridge and rarely Sydney Harbour Bridge), Wraeclast is riddled with them. We have 'The Prison' when it's clearly 'Axiom Prison'; 'The Ledge' is actually 'Silenus Bluffs'; 'The Forest' is 'Phrecia Forest'. And so on. The names exist. The game just refuses to use them, and I find it baffling.

No offence, but if the devs don't really care, I'm happy to let it go; just wanted to point out that 'Harbour Bridge' is super fucking cheesy for anyone aware of either real life Harbour Bridge.

Also, while you might see it as nothing but one more zone to rush through, there is a portion of the player base who will see acts 1-10 as the actual game. So these things matter, whether you can see it or not.

After you've complained about the same shit 2 years ago, i think it's time for you to get off this game and seek help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info