Supporter Pack question

Does GGG ever reveal how many people bought which tier of supporter packs? Was just wondering on how satisfied you Kitava buyers are.

Edit - Or if you have the Kitava could you post how it looks on the witch/ranger/scion?
Last edited by Erbert1 on Jun 27, 2017, 5:02:13 PM
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2017, 7:10:52 PM
I honestly think most of them look so lack luster :( I may buy the eclipse for the sake of the shirt though or I can get it in another way technically.

I asked my mom what she thought of the beast set right and she said ''Looks like I ate strawberry icecream and threw up on someone infusing the barf into an armor''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Overall it's a bloody home run. The Kitava weapon effect is godly and the armor sets are different from typical PoE artistry, which is an absolutely great thing. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Jun 27, 2017, 7:12:22 PM
I don't know why, but I still prefer the Phoenix armor to the Kitava armor. But that is just my opinion :P
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
I honestly think most of them look so lack luster :( I may buy the eclipse for the sake of the shirt though or I can get it in another way technically.

I asked my mom what she thought of the beast set right and she said ''Looks like I ate strawberry icecream and threw up on someone infusing the barf into an armor''

ur mom is kewl
"
Erbert1 wrote:
Does GGG ever reveal how many people bought which tier of supporter packs?

I recall a post a couple years back where GGG indicated that they make roughly the same amount of money from each supporter pack tier, so that would mean for every $500 pack they sell, they also sell about 10 of the $50 ones. I think it's quite remarkable actually that it ends up being that evenly distributed.
I am a simple man. I see GGG release packs. I buy.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:

Same ;-)

Well almost, Jerle supports, I do the same ;-)
No Problem,
Exile
"
Jerle wrote:

lately ive been the same
I dont see any any key!
"
Erbert1 wrote:
Was just wondering on how satisfied you Kitava buyers are.

I got an e-mail today from Samantha Wilson about the art book which is included as part of the set (unless you opt-out of receiving physical items for additional points, of course). Apparently GGG wishes to provide monthly updates on how far along the art books are.

They sent their final proof to the publisher before releasing the supporter packs, and have since received an example copy which they weren't satisfied with, so they've sent updated images to the publisher to deal with various issues (e.g. resolution and darkness). If the next copy received from the publisher is of a high enough standard, production will begin.

She did emphasize that they plan on paying for "expensive expedited shipping" so the books arrive as soon as possible. Current ETA for shipping is sometime in October or early in November.

So how satisfied am I? Dunno yet! I do feel that the FoO armour sets had a few hits and a few misses. Most seem to hate the Beast set, but I like using it on my ED character. I don't see myself ever using the Legion set. The entire aesthetic just isn't my thing. I'm quite optimistic about the book - sure, it's not coming any time soon - but they do seem to care about how good it is. The atlas I received was far better (though far later...) than my expectations.

Mostly I'm a big fan of what FoO's doing so I wanted to uncharacteristically get the most expensive pack to support GGG since I had the money to do so. It's probably the only time I'll ever spring for such an expensive pack because, as a Linux user with no native client, it's tremendously difficult to justify the price for the performance I get. Some folks are disappointed that the content is rehashed, but as someone who was excited to kiss Cruel goodbye and get Act V, I struggle to understand the disappointment at us getting that and so much more.

Optimistic/10
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info