Pohx's Death -- Lets run in the middle

Ehh I just want to add some valuable info.
Lab is shit. Ty
"
SirSid wrote:
Fuck i love the lab.

I love how lab haters are just so shit at it and refuse to learn it cuz " it's shit" no its not they just suck at it .

they don't refuse to learn ....lab is easy as shit ...get off your high horse

..they refuse to be stuck at time gated traps ..dying in lab comes from the frustration of waiting and saying "fuk it"

...you probably like temporal chain maps too
OK I see three things wrong with this video.

1st of all, TURN OFF RF that degen on top of the traps is bad enough.

2nd, you charge straight into the traps like an idiot without reading the patterns and movements.

3rd, fortify only works on "HITS" not DOTS.

If Pohx used any or all of these 3 tips, the rip could've been prevented.
Last edited by XPhantasmaX on Jun 27, 2017, 6:17:20 PM
Lots of streamer bashing... Maybe envy? No idea who 'Pohx' is though.

I dont remember doing this sequence in any other way than brute force straight to the lever and then the exit. Although with flask/s + charges and (obv) no RF/BR.

"
XPhantasmaX wrote:
3rd, fortify only works on "HITS" not DOTS.

Green circles and poison darts cause/do 'hits' so Fortify helps vs these.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"

they don't refuse to learn ....lab is easy as shit ...get off your high horse

..they refuse to be stuck at time gated traps ..dying in lab comes from the frustration of waiting and saying "fuk it"

...you probably like temporal chain maps too

The frustration to wait for the right timing to go past the traps ? Oh my god i feel for the lab haters so much. They need to waste so much time before they can return to no braining strand maps all day. This death sums up the lab haters so much and it is hilarious imo :)
Yeah, that's the kind of bonehead crap you do when you should have quit and got some sleep 3 hrs ago, and that just makes it hurt more.

And to all the Lab lovers/haters quit derailing the thread. Your argument is old, boring, and stupid.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
It just showcases that some lab layouts are absolute shit, and hes not one who just conforms to whatever is best, he couldn't be assed taking it serious because its just annoying content and so that happens.

Then there's the people braindead in here saying he was nub etc.

He just couldn't be assed taking shit content seriously. So this video showcases the reactions in people to their shit trap layouts. I've died like that many times just because i won't be forced to play some shitty gametype inside my poe.
That particular room is complete garbage (you can literally see how proudly they display the laziness of the design) but he still went through it in the worst possible way he could and most likely would have survived if he he just went along the right side wall.
"
brgillespie wrote:
Why would you watch players at all? Why not play the game yourself?

Folks getting paid to play a game by people who could be playing the game is bemusing to me.

I gotta give streamers that actually make money some credit, keep hustling I guess, but the fact that some dude can get paid to sit in his parents basement and play video games all day while people watch him really makes me question humanity just a little.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info