The Pale Court

What's the purpose of playing a game now? The fun is so useless that is not worth to play it. Or not?
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Jun 26, 2017, 7:22:46 PM
At the start of a league reach is worth a ton as are most of the other council items.

Yeah later on in the league it becomes pretty pointless same as normal atziri unless your trying to farm uber fragments.

It's more of a problem the market getting flooded with good items then anything really.
"
CalamityAOE wrote:
At the start of a league reach is worth a ton as are most of the other council items.

Yeah later on in the league it becomes pretty pointless same as normal atziri unless your trying to farm uber fragments.

It's more of a problem the market getting flooded with good items then anything really.
what abiut us. Who playing only standard. There is nothing left for us? If they would revorked council just to offers more interesting items everything would be fine.
Yup, definitely need some boost in the rewards department.
Takes so long to get those keys...
Maybe add Reliquary Key as drop from the Court (as a core game mechanic)?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
CalamityAOE wrote:

what abiut us. Who playing only standard. There is nothing left for us? If they would revorked council just to offers more interesting items everything would be fine.

game is built around leagues bro

I dont see any any key!
"
Nishrek wrote:
Maybe add Reliquary Key as drop from the Court (as a core game mechanic)?

Nah, items were made Legacy for a reason.

All they really have to do, is make the current items less sucky, for at least a build.

Like, Reach was a nice alternative to Opus for many Bow Builds. But with its nerf its Opus all day every day.

Breath might actually become a thing for some DoT builds come 3.0, especially since so many of the new supports seem to be focused on Poison.

Grip, Crown and Mind though? I haven't a clue what those are supposed to be for...
You don't see the point? Ok, give me all your Keys to the court I'll make use of the chaos that comes from selling a Reach when it drops. POETRADE has them listed at 65c, I can easily sell one at 50c if i found one. Not to mention, I can make real good use out of that Helm. Sold the staff for 11c yesterday.
Creator of Dementophobia

Name, reward, art and flavor text all my idea, very satisfied with outcome
"
V3n05 wrote:
You don't see the point? Ok, give me all your Keys to the court I'll make use of the chaos that comes from selling a Reach when it drops. POETRADE has them listed at 65c, I can easily sell one at 50c if i found one. Not to mention, I can make real good use out of that Helm. Sold the staff for 11c yesterday.
In this economy(standard) I don't even other for 11c.
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
V3n05 wrote:
In this economy(standard) I don't even other for 11c.

I sold it in Legacy, not Standard. And 11c is 11c. Give me 11c today, 11c tomorrow, 11c the next day, and watch how it builds up over time. I will take whatever Chaos I can get.
Creator of Dementophobia

Name, reward, art and flavor text all my idea, very satisfied with outcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info