Prophecy Related Question

I'm trying to get the Belly of the Beast prophecy. I was wondering if all Prophecys can spawn in each difficulty. If not, on what difficulty should I spam Prophecys in order to have the highest chance of getting the Belly one?
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2017, 5:11:03 PM
The prophecy itself should give you the information to which difficulty it is bound. Because yes: it is mandatory in which diff you have gotten the prophecy from her (while from hideout it will always take the highest difficulty your char is capable, in the moment the prophecy is spoken)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I don not have the prophecy yet. My question is if all prophecys can be 'spoken' in all difficulties. If not, you may have a better chance of getting a specific prophecy in a lower difficulty.

However, if all prophecys can be obtained in all difficulty levels it won't matter where I try to obtain the prophecy.
Beside the prophecies that are bound to map areas or to a specific monster that only occur in maps, they indeed (should be) able to be 'spoken' in all difficulties.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
This one seems to be rare. Ive never got this prophecy and Ive played all the leagues.
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info