Why has Cadiro never been added as a Master?

"
seanxjohnson wrote:
So if the argument is, "he would be too OP as a master" couldn't you just change the spawn rate? Say 200% more rare than the other masters? Most of the time he spawns he has chaos uniques and jewelry anyways. You can also scale the daily cost of his coins, say 2 chaos for 100 coins. It's still a deal, while also leveraging the ability to grow your coin wealth.

Change the spawn rate, and make him a master? I wonder have you really given this a thorough thought?
Just to expand upon one of many, many totally unforeseeable and screwed up consequences this could have:

Coins would become new currency to flip exalts.
Cadiro's master quest spawn would cost more currency than most players could accumulate in their life time.
Cadiro's dailies would be the second largest currency sink right after stocking up on eternal orbs that was happening when announcement was made they'd go the dodo way.
Given the history of cockups GGG has had in the past, what if they mess up and make him far too common for what he can do, and we end up with 1 exa headhunter, few alch worth shavs, vendor trash cospri's and basically worthless exalts, which would mean that the whole economy would tank so hard that they might as well make separate type of coins called ''the new currency - gold''

For those who'd have him, it wouldn't be about leveraging the ability to grow your coin wealth, it would be about generating wealth point blank and nothing else.

Given the nature of him and what he can possibly put out as far as investment/profit goes, i am surprised he is even accessible with zana mod.

Sure they could dial him back, meaning the whole event would have to take a nose dive for the vanity that he used to be, but at that point would it really be worth having him as a master if it meant he'd have to be butchered up so hard that you really wouldn't even be able to recognize the event?
No rest for the wicked.
"
k1rage wrote:
I reckon because it fucked with the economy to much

you mean as fucked up as the recently discovered exploit on reddit? ;-) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1916158

I wish they would implement him. I think it was cool.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Jun 27, 2017, 12:47:04 AM
"
Daiena wrote:
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
So if the argument is, "he would be too OP as a master" couldn't you just change the spawn rate? Say 200% more rare than the other masters? Most of the time he spawns he has chaos uniques and jewelry anyways. You can also scale the daily cost of his coins, say 2 chaos for 100 coins. It's still a deal, while also leveraging the ability to grow your coin wealth.

Change the spawn rate, and make him a master? I wonder have you really given this a thorough thought?
Just to expand upon one of many, many totally unforeseeable and screwed up consequences this could have:

Coins would become new currency to flip exalts.
Cadiro's master quest spawn would cost more currency than most players could accumulate in their life time.
Cadiro's dailies would be the second largest currency sink right after stocking up on eternal orbs that was happening when announcement was made they'd go the dodo way.
Given the history of cockups GGG has had in the past, what if they mess up and make him far too common for what he can do, and we end up with 1 exa headhunter, few alch worth shavs, vendor trash cospri's and basically worthless exalts, which would mean that the whole economy would tank so hard that they might as well make separate type of coins called ''the new currency - gold''

For those who'd have him, it wouldn't be about leveraging the ability to grow your coin wealth, it would be about generating wealth point blank and nothing else.

Given the nature of him and what he can possibly put out as far as investment/profit goes, i am surprised he is even accessible with zana mod.

Sure they could dial him back, meaning the whole event would have to take a nose dive for the vanity that he used to be, but at that point would it really be worth having him as a master if it meant he'd have to be butchered up so hard that you really wouldn't even be able to recognize the event?

So rather than add a fun and intricate aspect to a game, you don't want to because it might up the currency exchange rate? Who cares man, this is POE not daytraderstocklovers.com, go play with a stock market simulator if that's why you play this game.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Jun 27, 2017, 1:17:06 AM
For the people that keep talking about Cadiro + PoE Economy ;

Haven't you noticed how popular SSF Leagues and Races are?

A high spawn chance Cadiro (like in Perandus Leagues) would be an amazing addition to SSF, even while leveling.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Jun 27, 2017, 6:36:59 AM
"
EKTELESTES wrote:

A high spawn chance Cadiro (like in Perandus Leagues) would be an amazing addition to SSF, even while leveling.

Ditto, just add him to SSF leagues only.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
EKTELESTES wrote:

no heck no

the base game and SSF must be kept the same

no free advantages for SSF folks
I dont see any any key!
"
EKTELESTES wrote:

i agree :) butt the few that stay in the regular league gonna bitch about getting things to easy xd altho more would go to ssf i bet :P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
EKTELESTES wrote:

no heck no

the base game and SSF must be kept the same

no free advantages for SSF folks

this! or they should stop merging from ssf to the rest then that's fine i guess.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info