xbox and pc version; same account?

Will your login information for the xbox game be the same account you use to sign into your pc account? If so will it bring your microtransactions? If not, what do you say to the people who have given thousands?
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
They are completely separate games in every respect. Nothing will be transferable.

"
what do you say to the people who have given thousands?

I am not GGG and am only guessing, but presumably "Microsoft wouldn't let us have it any other way".
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
I havent givin to much $$$ but its ok to me if i cant transfer items im not a show off and i rarely equip any of my mtx's I know xbox and microsoft very well been playing since the OG xbox and they are not to keen on transferring items hint Warframe. But i will still help support GGG by buying xbox packs even though i will no longer play the pc version and my old items will be useless it ok. its just digital content anyway
The two games are fundamentally different anyway, it wouldn't be compatible to have them interact in any way. Maybe one day they could have a way to have one account manage both games, if someone really wanted to do that (meaning a button somewhere swaps you between PC and Xbone versions of PoE) but how necessary is that really
I hope we can use the same email and PoE account for both versions :)
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
"

no you cant use the same account
I dont see any any key!
There's really no reason to put both together. Chances are they will be very different, even with a different skill roster and way to use them.

How do you properly place a Trap, a Warp, an AoE ability like Cold Snap using an Xbox controller? They need different input than current for PC, so players will be doing different things and have different chances... so boss balance should be different... probably less challenging in the Xbox than PC; 2 different games
Hail build Diversity,
Death to the speed clear meta.
"
k1rage wrote:
"

no you cant use the same account

So you are saying I will have to create a whole new account that is not the same as my Xbox Live account? Or is it just not the same as the Path of Exile account..I hope we can at least use the email that is associated with my xbox account (even though it's the same as my PoE one). It would be awesome if we could link the xbox account with our original forum account so we don't have to make a new username.
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
I mean if someone has spent thousands on this game they must have at least a decent computer. Why would you want to play on the Xbox at all?
Are you going to be making the switch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info