I was able to do Ivory Temple with crazy mods

No deaths too. :)

I had to take 3 portals to recharge my flasks. It was the boss with lighting damage.

Man, I just did the pale council just before and it paled in difficulty to Ivory temple with those mods.

...I didn't want to do it with those mods, but it corrupted that way and that's the only map of ivory I had for the Atlas. .ouff.
Last edited by Warmey on Jun 25, 2017, 9:49:11 PM
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2017, 1:00:32 PM
"
Warmey wrote:

No deaths too. :)

I had to take 3 portals to recharge my flasks. It was the boss with lighting damage.

Man, I just did the pale council just before and it paled in difficulty to Ivory temple with those mods.

...I didn't want to do it with those mods, but it corrupted that way and that's the only map of ivory I had for the Atlas. .ouff.
and where are that crazy mods? Absolute normal mods and easy map.
"
Kastmar wrote:

temporal is annoying to deal with, 60% less life recovery rate, boss increased damage and more life...

lol wasn't easy.
"
Warmey wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:

temporal is annoying to deal with, 60% less life recovery rate, boss increased damage and more life...

lol wasn't easy.
if you would have: No life and mana regeneration, damage reflection, no leech, and temporal chain + vulnerability that would be something. With my marauder those mods are very easily doable.
Congrats on challenging yourself to complete a corrupted red map that you found difficult. A very large percentage of the player base doesn't make it into red maps or even mapping.

This is what is great about Path of Exile, the feeling of accomplishment as you move upward in difficulty... Keep doing this and you will feel more comfortable trying even more difficult maps.

Last edited by ssm016 on Jun 26, 2017, 12:32:51 AM
"
ssm016 wrote:
Congrats on challenging yourself to complete a corrupted red map that you found difficult. A very large percentage of the player base doesn't make it into red maps or even mapping.

This is what is great about Path of Exile, the feeling of accomplishment as you move upward in difficulty... Keep doing this and you will feel more comfortable trying even more difficult maps.

We should promote this kind of reply. Great reply sir!.
Congratulations for doing a map you found difficult. While I'm more on the fence about it being crazy mods, there isn't much reason to beat you down for finishing something you found challenging.

On a less serious note. Here you go:

You may start crying in terror.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Jun 27, 2017, 10:21:21 AM
"
ssm016 wrote:

doubt this is true tho :p
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Kastmar wrote:
if you would have: No life and mana regeneration, damage reflection, no leech, and temporal chain + vulnerability that would be something. With my marauder those mods are very easily doable.

LOL! No, for YOU it would've been "something", for him, it would maybe have been impossible. What's easy for you, may be crazy maps for others. But I guess you had to show off your E-penis ;) Empathy can't be everyone's strong point.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info