What do archers use to speed farm? (Movement)

I see a lot of gameplay videos where SPEED seems to be the key to success...

So if I want to play a speed archer... What movement ability do I use? I see a lot of shield chargers but what about archers? Phase run?
twitch.tv/rasereiamok
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2017, 4:16:50 AM
just stack lots of movement speed. good sources are Queen of the Forest, Raider ascendancy, Devoto's Devotion..

for tactical movement Blink Arrow.
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Movement speed + Blink Arrow. Unless you have very high (QotF build type high) movement speed Blink Arrow gives a noticeable boost for traveling too.

Rampage (gloves usually) can help with movement speed.

4link Lightning Warp is also an option.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Some archers are using whirling blades/Shield charge on switch to get fortify buff but I wouldn´t use it for speed farm.
I snag some of the MS passives on the tree, get them 30% MS boots, avoid armor where possible (as it has hidden MS penalties), have a Quicksilver flask with either increased charges, reduced charges used or more %increased MS. Blink arrow is quite valuable and can get you around pretty quickly. You can keep your QS flask up pretty easy if you are able to clear effectively. I fumbled around with using whirling blades on the offweapon set but found it more cumbersome than it was worth.
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info