Essence Drain kills don't give EC

If I kill mobs by Essence drain linked with CwDT I get no endurance charge. If I kill mobs any other way I get endurance charge (chieftain with 25% chance bla bla).
Is there a bug or something conditional that I am missing at Essence drain?
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2017, 1:07:59 PM
CwDT only trigger if YOU get a specific amout of Damage (Depens on CwDT Level). I dont trigger if you deal damage to any mobs
Sure you're not talking about Endurance Charge on Melee Kill?
Are the targets burning?

Chieftain EC proc only occurs if the kill happens while the target is burning.

Given you're using RF and Cyclone, both of those will kill while a target is burning (Because RF is itself a burning effect)

However, if you're proccing ED and it's landing on targets outside of your RF radius, then the targets will not be burning, so will have no chance to proc.

If ED kills a target within your RF radius, then it should gain a chance to proc (Though would be hard to distinguish it killing it from RF killing it at that point)
"
Tarille wrote:
Are the targets burning?

Chieftain EC proc only occurs if the kill happens while the target is burning.

Given you're using RF and Cyclone, both of those will kill while a target is burning (Because RF is itself a burning effect)

However, if you're proccing ED and it's landing on targets outside of your RF radius, then the targets will not be burning, so will have no chance to proc.

If ED kills a target within your RF radius, then it should gain a chance to proc (Though would be hard to distinguish it killing it from RF killing it at that point)

+1 ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info