Random death bug?

Was doing a normal lab run, i got 5k hp its usualy super ez. As i was walking, i faced 3 normal mobs (the ones with spikes on back) and i instantly died before i could even drop 1 totem. 5.1k to 0 1 shot, from nothingness, no visible animation/action. Ive been facing a couple bugs like these here and there and this bullshit shouldnt go live as death penality is such a severe time waste mechanic. When you dont deservre the death, its too fucking frustrating. + I bought lots of points yesterday, i really feel like it was a very shitty mistake to spend money for this bullshit.
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2017, 10:53:20 AM
are you on predictive or lockstep? what is your latency?

there are most likely no "random death" bugs

btw those things with spike on death can be deadly if you kill more of them at once and have nothing to counter it.
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Like i said, ive got 5.1k hp, i can run uber lab quite easily, my spec is very tanky with an evasive combat style. I never ever getting killed by normal mobs. I didnt kill any of them, i was walking then bam, the res in town window gently popped for no apparent reason.
My latency is very low, no problem there. What do you mean by predictive or lockstep?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info