new vendor recipe?

ok so i just started playing the poe mayhem race and in my haste i dumped the contents of act 1 coast into the vendor screen and slammed enter sold all the junk items mostly blue items and a few unid yellow items i had alot of rings and amulets that were blue but didnt notice any yellows.

on pressing enter i looked in my inventory and saw a yellow iron ring unid rare. tried looking for this vendor recipe online and cant seem to figure out what gave me it. i dumped alot of iron rings into the trade window but all were blue. there were white items also just general junk you sell when racing for scrolls. anyone got any idea how i obtained a yellow iron ring?
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2017, 7:13:00 PM
Are you sure you didn't had 5x yellow iron rings, just blue ones?
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
positive, i definitely did not have 5 yellow rings, at most 1 yellow ring possibly. but the rest were unid blue items along with majority being rings and amulets possibly a rare belt. iv never seen this recipe before and i only realized after pressing ok. angry at myself for not recording as then id be able to find out what i sold to get the recipe. wish there was a way to find out in game.

edit this is the ring it gave when identified:

Last edited by cosacee on Jun 24, 2017, 7:11:14 PM
Well, if you could post as many of the things you threw in as possible then other people can try using that as a baseline to try to figure out the recipe?
from memory i just remember the large amount of rings and amulets all magic base it was only the coast so only certain items are available there they all dropped from exiles as per mayhem race rules sorry i cant help much more iv tried replicating my actions aswell and collecting large amounts of rings and ammys and trying again myself to retry get the same result and it hasnt worked so far.

it seems very similar to the:

Coral Amulet (rare, unidentified)
7× Iron Ring
1× Coral Ring (rare)
The resulting Coral Amulet will have the same item level as the Coral Ring; the item level of the Iron Rings is irrelevant. Any rarity Iron Rings can be used, but the recipes for an unidentified magic or rare Iron Ring take precedence over this recipe.

but possibly in reverse? different types of rings or amulets? im not sure.
possibility of a rare belt also being relevant.

sorry cant help much more. im a dope i really wish i recorded.
Last edited by cosacee on Jun 24, 2017, 7:15:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info