Since charge generation is easier, any chance of getting more ways to consume them too?

Beside Discharge

Power charges only has 1 consumer, Cold snap
Endurance charge 1 as well, IC
and Frenzy has 2, Phase Run(shit) and Flicker Strike

note: Kinda funny that "POWER" charge has no Buff skill XD
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jun 24, 2017, 8:06:51 AM
Last bumped on Jul 30, 2017, 5:35:20 PM
Yes. Because the game needs to get even easier.
Well... Charges consumption work in a way that " nothing is create, everything is transformed"

If you have 10 endu charges and use immortal call, you lose the bonus of the endurance charge and gain the bonus of immortal call

Its not making the game easier if its balanced correctly, it just makes it more diversified
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
You can't believe that.
If they add another one, it will likely be forgotten.

Like Vigilant Strike.
"
Vias_Myton wrote:
If they add another one, it will likely be forgotten.

Like Vigilant Strike.
you cannot put them all in the same basket as the shitty Vigilant strike lol
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
What's wrong with a game being easy? Isn't it enough that it encourages players to use mechanics creatively to create interactions that make the character stronger?
Why am I wearing a heavy belt if I haven't got any pants?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Easier for who and for what level of content? Getting to level 100 in poe is one of the most punishing, difficult and time consuming endeavors one could imagine in game.

Or maybe you were talking about getting to dried lake at level 60 and calling it a day. Yeah, game's pretty easy if this is your benchmark.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I'd love to see a wand attack that consumes a power charge on use. I mean, power syphon is awesome, but just getting crit chance is kinda meh.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Fixing the forum ignore this.

#SilentSalute

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info