Class question for 2 ppl

My wife wants to play with me so we are going to make some characters. If we do the end game content with 2 people are there any good team combos we should consider? Like melee Sheild and then a elemental caster? Or dual lightening builds ? Play why interests us or what ? Any feedback appreciated
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2017, 12:53:12 PM
"
Play why interests us or what ?

I'd recommend this
Classic albeit somewhat boring combination would be auramancer+whatever deals some nice damage.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
It's difficult to make synergizing character builds really work unless one of the players is a dedicated support build.

That said, there's no harm in picking builds with different Auras so that the bonuses don't overlap. You just can't count on the other player's auras for your build to work, or you're going to have a bad time. Also try not to both use the same type of Ailments (Bleed / Ignite / Freeze / Shock) as all but Poison can only have one active ailment of a given type on any given monster.

Otherwise just play whatever seems the most fun.
"
My wife wants to play with you so you're going to have some fun.

i fixed it for you xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
A synergy could be created by making one player applying ailments and the other exploiting them, like Bleed/Bloodlust or Chill/Hypothermia.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info