Where should buy? steam or the main page

Hi guys, I have a question and really appreciate your opinions.

2 weeks ago i bought one Currency Stash Tab from steam, today I see they have a discount on the shop and bought one Divination Stash Tab from the main page.

My question is: where should I buy to support the developers?, I don´t want they loose money because I buy from other sites.

Excuse my grammar, english is not my native language.
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2017, 10:56:25 PM
Either one of those helps the developers, if you launched Path of Exile from steam and bought it there, that still is money that goes to GGG. :)
Unless you're talking real money... it doesn't make all that much difference. If you're getting into four digits, you might want to contact support.
"
Either one of those helps the developers, if you launched Path of Exile from steam and bought it there, that still is money that goes to GGG. :)

But the money goes full or steam take some percentage

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Unless you're talking real money... it doesn't make all that much difference. If you're getting into four digits, you might want to contact support.

unfortunately I don´t have enought money to give them a four digits donation.
And I play at 15 fps, thanks to reminder that i´m poor. T_T
If you use steam for gaming, probably it is the best choice for PoE too (for convenience and to avoid having random clients around). You can link your PoE steam account to GGG site and purchase directly either from steam or from the site withouth issues.
Last edited by LewsTherin on Jun 23, 2017, 10:36:29 PM
If you're playing on a potato, the native client can get you a few more FPS depending on your hardware. Try downloading from pathofexile.com
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info