Classic Mystery Box Question

I had a question as regarding to how long the classic mystery box will be up for? I have no shit like multiples of everything except the bleached demon skin body armor.

Its beyond frustrating as i've dumped like 1900 gems into them. What gives, am I unlucky or what? How long will they be there? I feel like i've wasted my currency chasing an item and its frustrating.
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2017, 8:21:21 PM
Or, just wait until it hits the shop later? Usually non-exclusives become available about a month after the boxes end. According to the original announcement, the bleached demon skin body armour is going to cost 250 points later.
I hope it is not going to last too long, I really want some pieces T.T.
damn really? I got dumped on, guess ill just buy the legion supporter and get the few more stash tabs I wanted. thanks for the schooling... I feel dumb
This can take some time till they hit the store. If that is around one month after the end of the league it is one month after the release of the upcoming 3.0.0 expansion as well which might be in late july or even august.

But when you follow the link given above you will notice that the later on costs in points is at LEAST the cost of one classic mystery box.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
Last edited by Fips_PoE on Jun 23, 2017, 8:23:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info