Anyone who makes much more currencie than me (or you) is scammer or something. Right?

"
Hallsttattian wrote:
"
G0rr wrote:
Just saw that, crazy stuff.

Maybe it's time for GGG to track insane amounts of currency generated in maps.

They can't be bothered to ban proven scammers and exploiters because they bought a supporter pack and you expect them to bat an eyelash at this. HA!

And they fail to fix a horrible trading system that makes this much easier for scammer to generate wealth... Yeah, they can't be bothered.
"
Druga1757 wrote:
No, they're exploiters.
One Year Old Exploit fixed 2 weeks ago

You know, with crap like this (and I am sure there are other exploits on this level that exist) that guy who has 100x more currency than you most likely IS a "scammer or something." And then imagine entire guilds doing crap like this and then market manipulating on a large scale...

Although, I am pretty sure that all this currency is used to gain different sort of benefits and go to a different sort of marker, if you know what I mean.
Last edited by MECHanokl on Jun 24, 2017, 5:03:07 AM
"Scamming" and "scammers" are two of the most overused (and wrongly used" term in these forums, if we don't count "pleb", "lol", "your" instead of "you're", "should of" instead of "should've" and other idiotic missteps.

If I offer my Tabula Rasa for 2+42849 chaos orbs, and someone buys it, I'm not scamming them, unless I directly try and convince them that the items is worth it, by giving them wrong information.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Not anyone but definitely most of them :p
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Right?!

so right it becomes left!
i mean everyone that has a alteration shard more than me has cheated in one way or another! seriously not even joking i'm so fucking rich i can afford anything i want! (okay i might want nothing so it's still true xD)
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
silumit wrote:
Not anyone but definitely most of them :p

Damn right! :p

"
satanttin wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Right?!

so right it becomes left!
i mean everyone that has a alteration shard more than me has cheated in one way or another! seriously not even joking i'm so fucking rich i can afford anything i want! (okay i might want nothing so it's still true xD)

This pesky scammers with lots of alteration shards...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info