New POE expansion coming early next year mid spring time

Theres gonna be a new expansion called fall od oriath coming in early in 2018 in case you dont know about it.

Its 3.0 version and its coming spring 2018.

Hyyyype
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2017, 10:22:59 AM
Could happen. There's been companies that ran into unforeseen problems with their games in the past. PoE has become a very complex game. I doubt they initially designed it to handle this type of development. If you don't start out with a structure that is capable of this type of expansion, it can be really hard to expand. Most companies would have scrapped PoE and started a second project by now. It's weird that they've been able to go on for so long.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Could happen. There's been companies that ran into unforeseen problems with their games in the past. PoE has become a very complex game. I doubt they initially designed it to handle this type of development. If you don't start out with a structure that is capable of this type of expansion, it can be really hard to expand. Most companies would have scrapped PoE and started a second project by now. It's weird that they've been able to go on for so long.

not only go on so long but they keep growing!

every new league we seem to break the concurrent player record

last league we hit 112,800 players on at the same time

thats pretty cool
I dont see any any key!
Is this the ironies? The sarcasmies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info