Man some guy just said D3 was ''Strategic ''

The beta forums are worse than Feedback and Suggestions, and that's saying a lot.

There was a post recently of a guy threatening to ask for his $30 beta donation back if GGG planned to wipe his characters after beta ended.
"
God arguing in the beta forums makes me wanna stab someone in the face and I'm you know I'm mega prideful when it comes to like end game and this guy is comparing me to reddit thinking I don't know shit.

Alright got to bring a giant puppy to eat him.

But the real question is, are you buying necro pack?
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
"
God arguing in the beta forums makes me wanna stab someone in the face and I'm you know I'm mega prideful when it comes to like end game and this guy is comparing me to reddit thinking I don't know shit.

If I bought it my mom would ground me.

with that being said all of you should look it this thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1915249

Fucking glorious
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
That is sad on many levels. I wonder how people like that cope with life?
Censored.
"
"
Necromael wrote:
"

If I bought it my mom would ground me.

with that being said all of you should look it this thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1915249

Fucking glorious

[Removed by Support]

This makes me remember when some people were mad about Oriath having some "nazi like" symbolism... omg how is it a bad thing to represent the bad guys in a fiction using the symbolic of the supreme real bad guys?
Last edited by Al_GGG on Jun 23, 2017, 2:53:25 PM
That HAS to be a troll post. Please tell me it's a troll post. I refuse to believe otherwise.
Naw it's serious.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Naw it's serious.

Seriously a troll post.
Nope it's legit serious.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah