Man some guy just said D3 was ''Strategic ''

My discord probably died from laughter than they made fun of me because I played it for awhile :(

MEANIES
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2017, 10:07:37 AM

-Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 were far more complex than Diablo 3 Fact
Last edited by diablofdb on Jun 23, 2017, 9:33:21 AM
omg I_NO You're still here?

Shiiiit, i leave the forums for a good few months and i thought you'd been loooooong gone

Hi <3
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
it takes skill to mash face your face against a keyboard.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
D3 is a superior game to PoE in every conceivable way.
"
BodyHammer01 wrote:

good one lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
BodyHammer01 wrote:

good one lol

I challenge ANYONE here to bring one way that D3 is superior to PoE.

And don't say graphics because graphics are not important some 8 bits games are amazingly good looking. Only Design matter, and in that departmenent PoE is far superior than D3.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
BodyHammer01 wrote:

good one lol

And don't say graphics because graphics are not important some 8 bits games are amazingly good looking. Only Design matter, and in that departmenent PoE is far superior than D3.

D3 is better at being made by Blizzard than PoE is.

Checkmate.
"
diablofdb wrote:

- Infinite difficulty scaling
- Actual SSF mode (for those who like that)
- Game engine that doesn't crap out from having 2 people on screen because of particle effects
- No instant life leech that makes it impossible to balance incoming damage
- Defenses are actually balanced (armor is not a complete waste of time)
- AoE pickup on materials and auto-storage that doesn't take inventory or stash space

Yeah if you look at the overall games, PoE is so much better than D3. But you can't make blanket statements when comparing anything.
"
Namcap wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

- Infinite difficulty scaling
- Actual SSF mode (for those who like that)
- Game engine that doesn't crap out from having 2 people on screen because of particle effects
- No instant life leech that makes it impossible to balance incoming damage
- Defenses are actually balanced (armor is not a complete waste of time)
- AoE pickup on materials and auto-storage that doesn't take inventory or stash space

Yeah if you look at the overall games, PoE is so much better than D3. But you can't make blanket statements when comparing anything.

- PoE don't have an infinite difficulty scaling but it has some end game challenge that D3 doesn't, when you're end game with D3 you're just doing the very same rift over and over again only with stronger monsters and more of the same bosses over and over again. I prefer PoE late game content by a lot

- PoE also have SSF mode, for those who like that.

- PoE has his flaws but it fixed Descync which is a problem I could still feel in D3, constantly having packet loss game freezing then you reappeared in another room stuck against a wall.

- D3 is full of instant leech that bring you back full life the whole time, the only way you can die end game is getting one shotted the entire game is based upon that, and always was.

- Defenses mechanics in D3 suck, it's the worst part, in PoE you have Life, ES, Armor, Evasion, Block, Leech, Resistance, Curses, Charges, Stun, Fortify.... and so many other I might have forgotten. In D3 you have Thoughness... that is all.

- Yeah I guess PoE don't have an auto pick up loot :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info