Canadian Elite Special Forces

I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2017, 2:57:12 AM
Holy shit, that's one hell of a shot!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Wait wait isn't thread name an oxymoron?

Ahh, couldn't help it. :)
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Wait wait isn't thread name an oxymoron?
It isn't.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

The best of the best, eh?
"And from that distance you actually have to account for the curvature of the Earth.”

O.o
"
totalbackline wrote:
"And from that distance you actually have to account for the curvature of the Earth.”

O.o

Just more globalist lies.
Wait, Canadians are still allowed to kill people, under the cuck PM? What about the "current year", a time to use progressive tactics of rehabilitation, understanding and compassion, to fight rabid jihadi death cultists?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Wait, Canadians are still allowed to kill people, under the cuck PM? What about the "current year", a time to use progressive tactics of rehabilitation, understanding and compassion, to fight rabid jihadi death cultists?
If you ask me a 3.5km Canadian sniper shot forces me to reevaluate the entire Canadian military, to include commander in chief. For the moment my operating theory is that Trudeau isn't actually a cuck, he just plays one on television. Kinda like how Bill Nye plays a scientist.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 24, 2017, 1:36:23 AM
Funny how tite lipped they are. If I had to guess I'd say in mosul or another city under siege. ISIS uses tones of snipers to stop advances but OFC our snipers are better than thiers. Better trained with better ballistics of 50 BMG and 338 lapuas. 3.5 km is amazing blew old record outta the water and i dont see it getting beat anytime soon
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 24, 2017, 1:31:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info