Pantheon shirt looks great.

The first shirt of my order arrived in the mail today. I'm diggin' it. Can't wait to get the other shirt and definitely excited as hell to get the art book.

I was actually surprised to have gotten the pantheon shirt so soon, every other shirt I've gotten has taken weeks if not months to arrive.

GG GGG :)
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last bumped on Sep 17, 2017, 9:32:51 AM
What... wait... something order from GGG got there the same year it was ordered?
Huh. I assumed the two t-shirts would've been shipped together.

That's... weird. Are they not both made by J!NX?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
Huh. I assumed the two t-shirts would've been shipped together.

That's... weird. Are they not both made by J!NX?
They are both made by J!NX as far as I am aware but no they both did not arrive. The packing slip only shows the pantheon shirt so I assume the other will be shipped separately. It's not concerning to me since the shirts have always taken forever and a day to get here.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
i dont advertise for free. You can get good shirts online from for $2. Blank no ads. I get black. Or safety yellow for work.
Git R Dun!
Thanks for reminding me how upset I am that they decided to put a 160$ price tag on the friggin T-shirt, not even talking about the pantheon shirt which is waay beyond my reach. I love GGG but honestly they fucking suck for selling merch for such ridiculous prices.
Last edited by golan4840 on Jun 23, 2017, 12:09:11 AM
Received mine after few weeks after upgrading my pack too, that's really faster than ever.

Yet I totally disagree about the quality of the T-shirt, I've already got 2 t-shirts from previous packs and I wear them (one is from The Awakening so it's quite old for this stuff) often and they still are nice, the drawing is still full and with many contrast.
While the Pantheon's one is really bad, the drawing is badly printed as it was years aged.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info