Story time!!!

Let's make a simple game here are the rules.

I start with a simple few words to start a story and the people who comment after continue the story, and on and on and on.....

So let me tell you the story of John Skylar, he was born in Oriath and was exiled to Wraeclast after...
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2017, 3:19:55 PM
...a very unfortunate accident, that involved whips, a rhoa, two chocolate muffins and a party hat, which resulted in...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on Jun 22, 2017, 1:34:38 PM
a free sexual reassignment surgery! A.K.A. castration...
And so his adventure began, exiled from Oriath the heart full of vengeance and hatred, John Skylar boarded the ship that would drop him on the coast of Wraeclast.

But, during the trip something strange happened....
he fell over board and drowned.
The end.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
How does a thread to count to a million get 450 replies and one to make our own story literally dies in less than 5.

I was looking forward to the adventures of young Skylar.
"
Namcap wrote:
How does a thread to count to a million get 450 replies and one to make our own story literally dies in less than 5.

I was looking forward to the adventures of young Skylar.

I was too, but apparently Randall didn't care to know more.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
RandallPOE wrote:
he fell over board and drowned.

Or so he thought, but he was lucky. He woke up on the shore, completely drenched and slightly dehydrated. It seemed he'd been lying there for a few hours at the very least. He opened his eyes and tried to figure out where exactly he washed ashore when suddenly...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Sorry I got a bit George RR Martin there :(

I was thinking with the geniuses we have here the death of the only character in the first paragraph would be but a minor setback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info