Weekly Beta Report Two

Nice update, i am so glad that i was one of the first supporters to this Amazing arpg hack slash game!!!...

So far i what i have seen in the beta is the dream comes true.
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Q:What's that bow skill that does chaos damage, but doesn't count as an ailment or poison?
A:Caustic Arrow

I love this skill but the investment to make it work endgame is huge. As Boss life increases, CA falls farther down on the list of end game content builds, and takes it's place on the list of builds that aren't worth the investment or effort to play.

Please GGG, show Caustic Arrow some love.
The world is full of stories, and from time to time they permit themselves to be told.
"
"
Ashriel wrote:
Ah yes, "up to a few weeks longer" for the release window. You guys always do this. We weren't even supposed to have Breach League... Then we weren't supposed to have Legacy League, because 3.0 was supposed to be out before you even told us about 6 more acts.

Can't wait for you to announce the Bleed keystone, which will look underwhelming on the surface, then nerf it later when it's discovered it isn't that great anyway so that no one uses it. I miss the old GGG so much.

wtf are u talking about it's the same fucking person Rory does all the balance and hes been here since day 1.

He listens to Reddit and most of reddit are fucking terrible so of course balaence is going to skewed like the only person that can even give proper balance right now without listening to idiots is Neon but I dunno wtf is he doing.

DoT's had a chance alright now you guys are just fucking it up.

agree with you
Trading still sucks
"brutality" is quite well as an option for some builds. For those who complain and say that "only some" will use it ... well ... that's the idea of what balance for gems stand for. You can not introduce gems that are "a must".
so brutality can't cause bleeding? bleeding originally comes from physical damage you dont have to do that. about range and close range attack is also need to be balance, any close range attack i think there's no need to be accurate, even you close your eyes or you blind you can hit the target 99%. any range attack ofc you need to be accurate to hit the target, that's the reality of combat.

btw: about rare 1h and two melee weapon why is non mirrored 1h weapon supposed to roll up to 500pdps+? and 2h melee can't roll up to 700pdps+ non mirrored? when i search on poe.trade there's too many rapier with 500dpdps+ with crit base. idk really what kind of balance your talking about. you guys really suck up by favoritism.
Last edited by 2pher on Jun 22, 2017, 2:40:58 AM
Welcome to PATH OF NERF!!! always the same bullshit!
"
Deadly Ailments will grant up to 39% more ailment damage and only 20% less damage with hits, bringing it more in line with other support gems.

This is a bit of a double edged sword actually... I think there is room for gems that reduce initial hits significantly as a way to swap around gems for dealing with reflect... so reducing the "less damage with hits" on this gem is more of a nerf than a buff imho, since it's mainly a gem you'd want to use when focusing only on ailments anyways, so the hit damage should be rather irrelevant (other than with reflect)
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
Brutality became useless. Deadly ailments still be useless. Decay is two times shitter then it was.
First buff pure phys to make it in line with other builds. Then nerf it.
No poison phys scrub builds incoming.
Beta just buy youer packs no anymore key.
I like reading these beta reports, keep it up! Haven't had much time to play yet just got to act2 but am planning to have at it over the weekend. Maybe even try to see if my autosummoner still works with the changes.
Oh and lets see how the lab turns out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info