Weekly Beta Report Two

"... we've received a lot of feedback from players about the content they're playing. This has been really helpful! We're looking at your feedback and how you're playing and using this data to make changes prior to release."

- There will be many adjustments to gems in relation to Damage over Time balance.
- The Decay Support Gem will do significantly less damage
- Unbound Ailments values will be reduced.
- More Burning Damage will have reduced damage bonuses.

Are you sure you guys have been reading the feedback?
Nerfing DoT more? Are you serious .. I'm playing the game since a lot of time.. I enjoy the game most of the time... I doN,t play a lot of double dipping build, but you've just killed all the new gems (or almost all of them) .. These are unnecessary nerfs.. Perfect Agony was fine just for Viper Striking and being assassin.. Brutality isn,t even that good, and you just gut it out with no chaos Damage..

I'm fine with ES change and some rebalance changes, but I'm pretty sure this will be League of MoM, CoD all over again.. The high damage build would probably be full ele conversion build because for now that's the only way to get respectable DPS, or just some Scorching Ray/RF shenanigans.. Yeah, you could still play some physical build, but without the bleed or poison people were using before, it will be sub optimal to do it.. I'm kinda depressed by the direction the game is going. Killing builds one after another just to shake things up. I'm fine witht all the Vaal skill changes, fine with a lot of things you did in the beta, but you need to overnerf everything.. that's just so absurd
Pleas make it late August as i am on vacation till the 20th, thanks.
GGG you are doing a great job! I love the communication between development and the community <3
"
Deploying the new Microtransaction System

Looking forward to it, great work guys.
loving the beta right now on my 3rd char keep up the great work!

P.S any chance lilly roth's gems aint all lv1? ty.
Brutality now uselles shit... fuck dreams, just like Decay support, when GGG trying "balance" thing it always unplayable nerfs, just look at area skills, and now DOTs as well.
Can anyone at GGG do some basic maths? Besides Assassin, every single ailment build is already better played as a hit build, for both dps and survivability, and you're going to nerf ailments even further? What a joke.
*clicks announcement link in hopes of Cold Snap + CoC fix*
disappointed.
"
Ashriel wrote:
Can't wait for you to announce the Bleed keystone, which will look underwhelming on the surface, then nerf it later when it's discovered it isn't that great anyway so that no one uses it. I miss the old GGG so much.

Pretty much this. This is just baffling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info