Oriath release before 31. july possible?

greetings,

just like the title says, will oriath be released within the next month or even less time, or is it unlikely?
im leaving the country and civilization behind at that date (most likely for the rest of my life), so i wonder whether i will be able to enjoy it before that happens.

any ideas?
If you are leaving civilization behind, and aren't being sarcastic, I would assume video games are hardly your priority at this point. Just saying.

I'm iffy on the release date. Part of me wants to say that they extended legacy to have it end right before the next patch like leagues normally do. But at the same time, I want to say we may have some "down time" with no beta or release to perfect 9 and 10 since they won't be beta'd.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Ok, Now i want to know.

Where are you going?

Work relate it.?
"
poliboy wrote:
Ok, Now i want to know.

Where are you going?

Work relate it.?

Again, OP says possibly away from civilization forever, if so, yeah. WTF? Because the only assumption I can make is one of those "living in the woods living off the land" scenarios.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
if it all works out the way i intend it to, i will live in some piece of rainforest, possibly in peru or bolivia. im looking for a completely different kind of life, a primitive one that feels closer to nature. if you would think of some native tribes, it should be similar to them.
there would be lots of things that could kill me in the process, but im willing to take that risk, because i am very unhappy with my current life and the possibilities that i can see for it.
being independent of other people, living in silence and solitude (the rainforest isnt exactly silent *cough* *cough*) and also the need to not screw up are something i desire.

if i would stay, i most likely would have to work for the mejor part of my life. and IF i would grow old (and no accident, sickness or crime kills me first), i might have saved up some money for the rest of my life, but the prime of it would already be over by then. the thought about spending the major part of my live doing things that i dislike, is depressing. and therefore, i will leave and risk it all. im also not a very social person, so that makes it easier as well ;)

that should be enough for now, my lifestory would be a bit too much for your question, haha :D

and yes, there are other important things to consider, but i still wish to play oriath.
to your question, 31 july is possible.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
GGG, save this man from certain death by releasing a 3.0 so great, and so soon, that he forgot all about his ill-fated wilderness endeavor!!!
From GGG's Weekly Beta Report Two https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1914543

"The Fall of Oriath Release Window
We understand that players are very keen for us to try to predict a final release date for The Fall of Oriath so that they can lock in time off work. Instead of predicting dates, we'd like to try to offer a transparent look at our current thoughts. We previously mentioned "mid-July" as our estimated release date. Given the team's growing ambition (and a desire to make sure problems the community have identified are fixed properly prior to release), it looks like it may be up to a few weeks longer. Whether this means late July or early August is too early to predict at this stage. We'll keep you updated in subsequent posts."
Streaming PoE on twitch.tv/enemyex since 2012. Thu-Sun 10 am EST
i see. i can only hope for the best then.
thanks for answering me.

and also thanks for those funny answers, they made me grin a lot. ;)
I'm gonna pull out of my ass a solid mid-end august window for the release.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info