Reasoning with the trumpster

"
Crackmonster wrote:
All you people do is point fingers.

Ironic much considering the thread title and the first post.

If you really cared about this world you would complain on the past 100 years of democrates and republican administration together.

You would act yourself using solar panels on your roof and stop wasting electricity playing video games.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 21, 2017, 9:11:25 AM
"
Crackmonster wrote:
All you people do is point fingers.

That's how lowly your side has fallen.

Geez, have you looked out of the window recently? All those masked left-wing thugs committing violence? Or the liberal propaganda machine, that is producing fake news and smearing the opposing side 24/7?

Maybe start cleaning up your own side first.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
BodyHammer01 wrote:
In fairness, if your only defense of Trump is to pull up a picture of Hillary and say "Yeah but at least he isn't this crooked life-long politician", that really doesn't say a whole lot for your case.

Voting for presidents kinda is about who the lesser of evils is. So from that perspective, it's a viable point. Some people set their expectations too high for US politics. It's usually naive college kids who got little to no life experience.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
BodyHammer01 wrote:
In fairness, if your only defense of Trump is to pull up a picture of Hillary and say "Yeah but at least he isn't this crooked life-long politician", that really doesn't say a whole lot for your case.

Voting for presidents kinda is about who the lesser of evils is. So from that perspective, it's a viable point. Some people set their expectations too high for US politics. It's usually naive college kids who got little to no life experience.

I'll definitely agree with that. But Trump has been president for 5 months now, I think it's time his detractors and supporters start judging his actions and words on their own merits.
We definitely needed another Trump thread.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
BodyHammer01 wrote:

I'll definitely agree with that. But Trump has been president for 5 months now, I think it's time his detractors and supporters start judging his actions and words on their own merits.

I don't agree with everything Trump has done up to this point.

- I thought his healthcare bill was shit.
- He backed out on DACA.
- He's allowing the military to act as ISIS' air force in Syria.

That's still way better than we would have got from Clinton, IMO.
https://www.nature.com/articles/srep17890
"
The inhabited Tangier Islands, the focus of the present study, lie within a “hot spot” of RSLR (relative sea level rise) in Chesapeake Bay waters bordering the mid-Atlantic (Virginia, USA) significantly higher than the global mean SLR (sea level rise)...

Analysis in the AR5 report lists the following: accelerating rates of global mean SLR: 1.7 mm yr−1 (1901–2010), 2.0 mm yr−1 (1971–2010), and 3.2 mm yr−1 (1993–2010) and predicts 60–100 cm SLR by 2100...

The erosion rate on the eastern shore of Tangier Island (1850–2013) was lower (86.61 m or 0.53 m yr−1) than that of the eastern Uppards Island shoreline (214.52 m or 1.32 m yr−1).
So from 1901 through 2010 — basically the 20th century — we're talking 530-1320 mm per year of erosion... versus 1.7 mm of annual sea level rise. It is no exaggeration to say the problem has been over 99% erosion and less than 1% climate change. Even in their doomsday climate change scenario, they suggest SLR will increase ~3000% to 600-1000mm per year... so, merely matching erosion, which would still be fully half of the Tangier problem.

Trump isn't wrong on this one. This is a clear case of pointing to a real problem and misattributing the cause in order to advance the climate change agenda. ThinkProgress is not above fake news.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 21, 2017, 11:26:07 AM
I know it can be hard to comprehend the simplicity of the thing, but it's like this:

When is the time to speak up against someone/something? When all signs points towards the danger of it from a wisdom standpoint, or when they/it is causing too much negative impact.

This includes trump.

Your useless finger-pointing isn't even in the same catagory.

Again, hard to take it serious. Shouldn't be taken seriously. It's like when you are talking to a child/younger person trying to make them learn something, and they just revert back to their braindead child-style of refusing to see what makes sense. For example, trying to teach them that when burrow things that they are responsible, and try making them see that. It's hard if they don't see it right away and will probably take them to mature a bit more. That's how i see you, talking that shit but don't deserve to be taken serious in the slightest is just a jokefest to listen to wanting to be taken serious with your nonsense.

As for scrotie, i don't even care which is which however conflicting that sounds. It's the way it was handled that reveals the intentions behind the trumpster. He called and took a call with random dude he didn't care shit about, probably just wanted it over with asap, because it was a good media stunt, to secure his followers. Just tell people what they want to hear and agree to be on the same page. Don't take it serious. You could literally tell how he talked the guy into a good boy but gave him nothing except a moments intention and not taking him serious. Can it really be you all can't see the lowly act in that?

The fool running his show. Now the funny thing is i'm less likely to deem it as dangerous as others around me would and often argue that way, but it's directly unwise to let a person who is manipulating, misleading, using bullying and personal attacks as a way to win arguments/attract attention, doesn't reveal his plans, plays it all like a joke. Basically a person for whom the ends justify the means. We all know the wisdom of that one right.

Also it's embaressing to watch american politics. Withdrawing into yourself, fuck all fuck world fuck environment fuck the wisdom of the past. Withdrawing into yourself, closing borders. Forgetting you yourself are the idiots who distabalized the middle east more than anything else, many many many of the refugees and others are causing by you america interfering for your own gain, arming this and that side, training this and that people, arms sales. Then when consequences come, you withdraw into yourself and refuse to do your part letting the rest of the world handle it for you while you go into ego nationalistic mode. Pathetic, child-like immaturity and showing just how irresponsible and honorless you really act these days. But then again, you have burrowed so much to keep yourself going and probably the only future is to keep doing that, then wars here and there to secure your resources so your bad decisions and systems won't catch up to you.

Not impressive. You guys are so blinded by your setup of media/arguing, that all truth loses it's color and you can no longer tell clearly wtf is going on. Because of information overload and massive amount of bad quality news.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jun 21, 2017, 10:48:41 AM
"
Crackmonster wrote:
As for scrotie, i don't even care which is which however conflicting that sounds. It's the way it was handled that reveals the intentions behind the trumpster. He called and took a call with random dude he didn't care shit about, probably just wanted it over with asap, because it was a good media stunt, to secure his followers. Just tell people what they want to hear and agree to be on the same page. Don't take it serious. You could literally tell how he talked the guy into a good boy but gave him nothing except a moments intention and not taking him serious. Can it really be you all can't see the lowly act in that?

The fool running his show. Now the funny thing is i'm less likely to deem it as dangerous as others around me would and often argue that way, but it's directly unwise to let a person who is manipulating, misleading, using bullying and personal attacks as a way to win arguments/attract attention, doesn't reveal his plans, plays it all like a joke. Basically a person for whom the ends justify the means. We all know the wisdom of that one right.

Also it's embaressing to watch american politics. Withdrawing into yourself, fuck all fuck world fuck environment fuck the wisdom of the past. Withdrawing into yourself, closing borders. Forgetting you yourself are the idiots who distabalized the middle east more than anything else, many many many of the refugees and others are causing by you america interfering for your own gain, arming this and that side, training this and that people, arms sales. Then when consequences come, you withdraw into yourself and refuse to do your part letting the rest of the world handle it for you while you go into ego nationalistic mode. Pathetic, child-like immaturity and showing just how irresponsible and honorless you really act these days. But then again, you have burrowed so much to keep yourself going and probably the only future is to keep doing that, then wars here and there to secure your resources so your bad decisions and systems won't catch up to you.

Not impressive. You guys are so blinded by your setup of media/arguing, that all truth loses it's color and you can no longer tell clearly wtf is going on. Because of information overload and massive amount of bad quality news.
So you don't care that ThinkProgress and the Copypasta Parrot Media have exaggerated the severity of an issue literally hundredfold in order to deceitfully transform Tangier into a climate change campaign hotspot? Why are you willing to overlook that? Because fuck Trump? The Devil's in his hell, so all's right with the world?

You are the one with the fake news blinders on, my friend. You've all but admitted that it's a situation you're willing to accept, and it is unlikely this is the only time you've accepted it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 21, 2017, 11:24:23 AM
Actually, i removed this thread once because i questioned the value of that news.
I even suspected it to be entirely bullshit news, based on nothing at all.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info