Reasoning with the trumpster

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-to-island-mayor-dont-worry-about-sea-level-rise-80c271ecd14

This is how the guy negotiates, uses people for his own grandeur and circumvents responsibility, and all you fools follow him like imbeciles.

How do you think your future will benefit?
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jun 21, 2017, 10:10:43 PM
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2017, 10:11:42 PM
Shit happens. What would you have the "Trumpster" do? Lower the sea levels? Lmao. He's not Poseidon.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jun 21, 2017, 8:47:56 AM
Act with honor.

Be responsible.

Be a worthy president?

Rather than deceive and manipulate.

Give out blatant lies and bullshit serving to activate peoples conviction and forget about reasoning, while simultaneously showing extreme irresponsibility, carelessness, opposite of world leader qualities, and in general just being untrustworthy, using personal attacks all over the place in place of reasoned arguments.

Archetype of person you should NEVER trust, and NEVER let control things.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jun 21, 2017, 8:51:05 AM
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Act with honor.

Be responsible.

Be a worthy president?

Cute, so you put up a link from a left-wing political hack site, just to remove it after I posted, and are now taking a step back to appear more reasonable? LOL.

We already got a Trump topic, why not post your tripe there?
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jun 21, 2017, 8:50:48 AM
Address what i say i stay silent [Removed by Support].

No one benefits from this throwing mud back and forth.

The funny thing is, you [Removed by Support] following him are going to make everyone including yourself pay the future price of letting a irresponsible person who lies manipulates and hides his true intentions in power.

You are all hooked on the mud-throwing and braindead arguments things, you can't see shit he has activated your conviction(without showing signs of being trustworthy but showing clear signs of being manipulative, irresponsible and careless). That is your emotions he has activated, you all going off on each other throwing mud which makes you not see shit (emotions clouds neutral judgement(logic)).

And when it's all over, knowing how you people work you will find a way to blame those who didn't follow him etc.. through some far out argumental deceptionist nonsense you will eventually feel you had no hand in making the very extremely bad choices that will help make your future worse and you were the smart ones all along.

It's quite hilarious with trump, he has those following him which do not benefit from his politics like true imbeciles. He is using the good old nationalism move [Removed by Support](not saying to same degree or with expectation of that kind of danger). But that's how you get people to blindly follow you and let you do stupid shit with their consent.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jun 21, 2017, 8:40:19 PM
I'd rather have him negotiating than people like you. We're better off under Trump.

They called the recent election in Georgia a "referendum" on Trump, and guess what? Trump won, again. Even though the Democraps spent more money on a congressional seat than anyone in history. The score is 4-0 in special elections on top of your side losing the presidency. #rekt. Your side not only lost but continues to lose. And the beatings have just begun!

The left's Frankfurt School garbage is a complete non starter in US politics. A lot of working class, old school Democrats flipped sides and voted for Trump, because they're sick of liberal politics.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jun 21, 2017, 9:01:59 AM
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
All you people do is point fingers.

That's how lowly your side has fallen.

How far out there you are.

And why you can't even be taken seriously, being blind and all.
In fairness, if your only defense of Trump is to pull up a picture of Hillary and say "Yeah but at least he isn't this crooked life-long politician", that really doesn't say a whole lot for your case.
You're someone who just can't accept that your side, and your ideology got defeated. Keep grasping at straws, kiddo.

Democrats aren't done looking like complete idiots, either. This investigation into Russian collusion is going to turn up nothing, and it'll be a major hit to their credibility. Like WMDs in Iraq for Bush.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info