Has anyone played KENSHI?

I just stumbled upon this wonderful article:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/06/20/kenshi-review-early-access/

Trailer

Harsh, postapocalyptic, endless freedom and replayability, steep learning curve consisting of dozens of weird mechanics and interactions..

When I head over to their page I found this:

We’re a small, independent games studio based in Bristol, UK, currently working on our very first game release, Kenshi. Founded by Chris Hunt, Lo-Fi Games started off originally as a one-man team for 6 long years…

During this time, he struggled to get by as a security guard by night and a lone game developer by day, but dang nabbit he got there in the end.

After success on Steam Greenlight’s Early Access in 2013, Chris could finally afford to get a team together by Summer 2014, and so Lo-Fi Games grew into the business it is today…

It's 15 bucks on steam, and 10 in the "grey market".

Even if it never leaves the beta state it's seems like it's worth it already if you're into this type of thing.

Downloading it right now. :)
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Jun 21, 2017, 7:26:04 AM
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2017, 7:56:07 PM
since forever in my wishlist for when its out of early access and I have more time.

Seems pretty promising and I noticed that devs update it regularly so I guess one day it will be finished, unlike a lot of other EA games.
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info