The Pantheon System

I was more or less ignoring these, must investigate further.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Have done quit a few maps and no vessel drop. Hard to try it out with no vessel...

Edit: And like someone earlier said, very difficult to tell what is what in the Pantheon screen.
Last edited by WraeclastianWine on Jun 20, 2017, 10:22:51 PM
when this contents update at beta ??
Pantheon looks pretty nice. It's too bad it isn't also used as an opportunity to boost team play in the game a bit. The pantheon powers could have secondary aura-like effects that benefit nearby party members.
We have bound items now, no trading vessels.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

In beta atm pantheon powers aren't shared over the account, I wonder if we will have to capture souls each time we level a character.
me like
I've played the beta on a friend's PC, and I have to say, the Pantheon feels like a whole lot of... fluff. There seems to be no noticeable difference from having a minor and major god equipped, to nothing. Reminds me of League of Legends' passive system - it FEELS like you're doing something, but it's so insignificant that it honestly doesn't matter. Oh man, that 1% chance to dodge attacks REALLY made a big difference and warranted a new system! ... Even with the divine vessels, the change is so slight that I'm 100% sure it could be disabled and no one would even know.

If these effects don't get buffed or turn into sidegrades (lots of room for creativity here), the pantheon system will just be a confusing extra layer of, well, practically nothing.

At the very least, one minor and one major god is not enough. The easy fix would be two of each, but even that would seem lazy at this point. Back to the drawing board IMO!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Awesome!
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
Ashriel wrote:
I've played the beta on a friend's PC, and I have to say, the Pantheon feels like a whole lot of... fluff. There seems to be no noticeable difference from having a minor and major god equipped, to nothing. Reminds me of League of Legends' passive system - it FEELS like you're doing something, but it's so insignificant that it honestly doesn't matter. Oh man, that 1% chance to dodge attacks REALLY made a big difference and warranted a new system! ... Even with the divine vessels, the change is so slight that I'm 100% sure it could be disabled and no one would even know.

If these effects don't get buffed or turn into sidegrades (lots of room for creativity here), the pantheon system will just be a confusing extra layer of, well, practically nothing.

At the very least, one minor and one major god is not enough. The easy fix would be two of each, but even that would seem lazy at this point. Back to the drawing board IMO!

So true... man, if this is the best new content they can think of for 3.0, this will be by far the biggest flop yet.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Last edited by Dark_Chicken on Jun 20, 2017, 11:14:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info