Question about Dyadus Infernal Axe

Hi,

Simple question, really: If I convert all my damage to fire (using legacy Pyre etc..), will the "Enemies Chilled by you take 100% increased Burning Damage" still apply? Or is this mod separate from the cold damage on the weapon all together?

Thanks.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2017, 7:15:48 AM
You can only chill with cold damage, so in that scenario you will be unable to chill anything with hits, chilled ground doesn't count for this effect.

If you have another dyadus off hand, then the unique mod should still be able to chill enemies for 1 sec.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Zed_ wrote:
You can only chill with cold damage, so in that scenario you will be unable to chill anything with hits, chilled ground doesn't count for this effect.

"
FCK42 wrote:

If you have another dyadus off hand, then the unique mod should still be able to chill enemies for 1 sec.

Well, you guys are contradicting each other. Which one of you is correct?

And yes, we're talking about a Dyadus in off hand, the only way to proc the mod in question.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Zed_ wrote:

"
FCK42 wrote:

Well, you guys are contradicting each other. Which one of you is correct?

And yes, we're talking about a Dyadus in off hand, the only way to proc the mod in question.

The dyadus off-hand chill is completely unrelated to damage induced chill. It has a set time and always does it, so even if you don't deal cold damage, you should still
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Yeah that rework slipped my mind, it should apply the 1sec chills just fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info